Casper

Casper Employee Reviews

Good pay but mixed information. The company is in a tough market with a lot of competition. Third-party vendors sometimes drop the ball and store level is forced to deal with the issue.
When I started at casper I loved it, but after a month or so you will hate it. The stores struggles to stay open with only like 10-20 customers coming in a day (most days sales are 0). They don’t give commissions because “it makes the environment too competitive” but they rank you from highest to lowest in sales (this will affect your status at work) and the main manager will tell you everything you need to change (appearance, self esteem, confidence etc). My manager has taken me and others to crying before and will sometimes gang up and have 2 of the full timers join in (even when they didn’t want to), she once told me to stop flirting with the boys (they were about 10 years older than me) because apparently I was smiling too much. The shifts are usually 4-6 hours for part timers or 8 for full timers, but they go by so slowly because there is literally nothing to do except sit and wait for customers. Don’t expect many hours a week also, but you can very much grow in the company if you want to.
Pros
Free snacks, Gifts for holidays and $15 per hour pay.
Cons
Low Hours, horrid management, competitive, no commission, not great benefits, constantly closing stores.