Cask Global Canning Solutions Employee Reviews

Relaxed atmosphere with emphasis on work life balance
Intermediate Accountant (Current Employee) –  Calgary AB17 August 2018
Cask is a family orientated, team orientated company where the focus is on having fun while working.

Expectations of workload are reasonable and management work with me to be transparent and open in the role, the expectations of the role and job growth.

the company is expanding at a fast rate and employing new members on a regular basis. I have been here just over a year and i'm definitely not the newbie anymore.

I enjoy the challenges I get to face in my role and being allowed to make changes and improve processes with the support of my manager. this allows me to enjoy the role and having a stepped progression ladder in my role keeps me engaged and focused on being a key team player with the company.

The company is a vibrant company and a good work ethic and sense of humour is a must. Lots of team building opportunities and lunches to get to know others in different departments I don't deal with on a regular basis.

I really enjoy working for Cask and very fortunate to have the opportunity to grow with the cask brewing industry.
Pros
Supportive manager
Cons
Short Staffed in some departments
Did you know craft beer canning was invented in Calgary?
Sales and Marketing Support (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 June 2018
Cask invented "micro-canning" in 1999 way before craft beer was cool. The company has grown from <5 employees to now 50, trending with the explosive growth of craft breweries (and more recently other craft beverages - cold brew coffee, kombucha, cider, wine, the list goes on!) for the last two decades or so.

Of course with growth comes growing pains, but the excitement of helping craft beverage entrepreneurs be successful in a very sustainable way (cans are infinitely recyclable!) makes each day something to look forward too.
Pros
Global business growing rapidly with a unique and innovative concept, working in young/vibrant industries (craft beer!), relaxed fun culture where use of humour is mandatory!
Cons
Significant growth can lead to long hours at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cask Global Canning Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Cask Global Canning Solutions Reviews by Job Title