Cashco Financial Employee Reviews

very stressfull
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB5 April 2018
You are on camera and being recorded at all times, stores often only have 2 staff and when 1 does not show up you are expected to work a 12 hour shift. Managers do not get to hire or fire their own staff.
The appropriate rating is half a star
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Alberta8 January 2018
At first the job is great. Until your upper management plays favorites and you’re treeated unfairly. Scheduled hours are not flexible and the work load piles up as the constantly add on more work for you. They tell you they pay commissions and give bonuses if you reach certain targets but constantly change the targets so you don’t succeed. Company says they care about employees but it’s a lie. All they care about is making money. Regional managers treat you poorly. If someone calls in sick it’s up to you to work open to close.
Pros
Clients
Cons
Working alone most of time / gossiping home office / unfair and mean regional manager
Fun work Environment
Loan Associate and Personal Banking Associate (Current Employee) –  Cold Lake, AB19 July 2017
Working for Cashco Financial has been a blessing. I enjoy my day to day job and the praise I receive from my peers at head office. This company has taught me so much in 2 and half years. It makes me sad to be looking for other employment.
I wish my Branch Manager would treat me a lot better considering we've been in the branch together for 2 years now. I feel like she is always knit picking at me for errors she makes. It's management like her who drives great employee's like my self to seek other options.
Pros
Banked Overtime Hours
Cashco
Loan Associate (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB29 May 2017
The management is very hard to follow. Plans change at the drop of a hat, then you get blamed for doing what you did the day before. It seems that all the workers get stressed.
Love it!!
Floating Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB3 May 2017
Best place to work ever. They help you grow within the company as well as on a personal level.

You learn the ins and outs of finance with various opportunity to excel.

Management works with you to help you succeed in every aspect.
Pros
Free lunches, incentives to reach goals.
good job finder
Customer Service Representative/loan Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 March 2017
good job finder , always find great job opportunities , indeed is a great job website as most employers post job postings, it allows me to make my resume more advanced as well
great company
Senior Clerk (Current Employee) –  Wetaskiwin, AB14 March 2017
Cash Canada is a fantastic company to work for, they make an effort to show their appreciation to their employees. They pay commission on top of an already competitive wage and provide great benefits and learning opportunities.
A decent job
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 February 2017
It was good for the first 2 years, then the work load tripled and the salary stayed the same. The targets and expectations are unobtainable and the branch manager is held accountable for everything out of their control. So much unappreciated and unpaid overtime
Pros
Great culture
Cons
Low wages
Managers who are only concerned about themselves
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB31 January 2017
Cashco Financial use to be a great company to work for, however over the last couple years they have lost some of that value. The upper management has become greedy and will stop at nothing to achieve results, including making employees feel small. They do not have a proper training program in place and employees are often left feeling like they have no training at all. They are reprimanded for mistakes that were not included in their 'training'.
Good workplace
Junior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 January 2017
The management team in Cashco is friendly and supportive. The VP of Finance and the accounting controller are knowledgeable in accounting and the company. Every morning we had a fun chat with them.
Very nice place to work!
TERM LOAN MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Bonnyville, AB4 August 2016
Everyone is like a huge family with tons of support and Teamwork. It is a Great environment to work at!
Productive and fun workplace
Pawnbroker (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB3 April 2016
Fast-paced and enjoyable workplace. Has great management and staff. This job offers a wonderful feeling while supporting people going through a difficult time.
Pros
Staff and management.