CASH MONEY Employee Reviews

Belleville is excellent!
Client Specialist (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON21 February 2019
I have never loved a work environment more than working at Cash Money! The work environment is fantastic and management isn’t only great at their job, but approachable, willing to work with you and not afraid of getting their hands dirty. There’s decent pay, you get the hours your promised, a fair schedule, a clean and organized work environment, chance at a quarterly bonus, benefits and wonderful co-workers. :)
Pros
Guaranteed hours, free monthly meals, friendly environment and management
Cons
Local marketing and no set schedule
Good employer
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 February 2019
This company was amazing to work for. They stand by their employees and believe in education. I learnt a lot of interpersonal skills working for this company.
Cons
Hours
Typical
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON22 January 2019
Unfortunately like most companies you are promised everything on a silver plater, equality, room for advancement, great salary. And just like most companies this is not the case. The job itself was ok, but the politics were not. It was a popularity contest of who you knew instead of who was capable of doing the job.
Pros
Free lunch once a month
Cons
Sign spinning, marketing
Currently looking for other opportunities
Client Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON18 January 2019
In store management has been the best I have ever come around. Genuine people who genuinely want you to win and succeed. Management above them(DM) is questionable and despicable in there practices and not following proper HR guidelines. HR is also not well done. They do not handle harassment situations properly at all despite the Ministry of Labour being involved.
Great working Environment
Assistant Manager/ CSR (Current Employee) –  Courtenay, BC11 January 2019
Wonderful company to work for! The company really makes you feel like your "Home" but in work sense! This is the type of company that a person looks for and dreams for.
working for the head office
Client Specialist (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON7 January 2019
It's an alright place to work but if your looking to move up in the company.You gotta be a favourite.You don't need any real skills. Just gotta kiss... or like my uncle always says, "fake it until you make it"
Pros
full time hours
Cons
everybody is always in your business
Great company to work with
Opt+ Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON2 January 2019
Working for Cash Money was the best experience I have ever had in my entire customer service career. Even though I have worked in head office in the call centre, I must say that the supervisors there are very supportive and are there every step of the way to grow within the company. Unfortunately though, the supervisors at Cash Money though are trained to manage in a certain way that I do not like, I feel that they bend too much sometimes to the employees when something goes awry at work but other than that, they were very supportive and every minute of working for Cash Money was worth it and would work for them again.
Pros
Quarterly Awards, Team Lunches, Great Benefits, Good Team Spirit
Cons
Micromanagement at company level
Better then daily wages jobs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 December 2018
Cash Money is far better job as compared to work in some convenience store easy to get and more to learn it's also a good kick start of your career if you want to enter in Banking Sector
Client Specialist (CS) (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB6 December 2018
The management wasn't bad per say, however there were some flaws. Going back on their words and not following through with agreements that you have made with them.
Pros
most of the time friendly clients, enjoyment of the job
Cons
longs hours, not accommodating, not very flexible (makes you feel bad for being sick/injured)
High-Pace Work Environment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON5 December 2018
Cash Money was always a very busy establishment, with lots of room to advance.
Working face-to-face with customers was one of my favourite parts of my day.
Great Fast Paced Work environment
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 November 2018
Depending on location and all branches of management, Cashmoney is a fast paced and can be a highly stressful work environment. DO NOT ALLOW THIS TO DETOUR YOU! All employees go through extensive training before being left on their own with customers. Over all GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR! Hang in there.
Pros
Good company atomosphere with fellow co-workers, Encourages advancement within company, Repetition allows you to be more comfortable with position
Cons
Busy times during the month can be alot at first
Productive and Diverse workplace
Client Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON1 November 2018
Working at Cash Money was a great experience for me. I've learned and dealt with some many different things in people with in the company. Cash handling was one of the toughest things for me to accomplished but I can now say I know how much is in a bundle of 20's .
Pros
Sometimes free lunches, incentives are great.
Cons
Some days are dead but there always something to do
Fast-paced environment
Client Specialist/Trainer (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON23 October 2018
Pretty good place to work to develop leadership skills, how to work in an independent or a collaborative work space. A lot of standing and paperwork, attention to detail is a must.
A Job That Is Committed To Helping You Grow!
Client Specialist (Current Employee) –  London, ON17 October 2018
This branch is committed to coaching, encouraging & supporting you with honestly anything! It is more like a family environment. You enjoy waking up each day knowing that you WILL laugh throughout your shift. Having a bad day? Not at this branch. Everyone is welcomed, no matter what. Always learning something new.

Pro's are something that will benefit yourself. I can guarantee that you will have multiple things happen at this branch that will benefit you. Whether its life talks, advise, financial assistance, or just the common communication skills. You have the ability to increase in anyway you want.

Con's are only negative because you are thinking of them in a negative way! Long hours? You get to sleep in! Early mornings? You get to see the beautiful sunrise! Not a set schedule? Plans with friends/family who have a set schedule will work out.
OK job
Recovery Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 October 2018
Overall it’s an okay job to work but definitely not for long term. Management is horrible and everyone seems to make up their own rules there. Be prepared to have little to no life due to the hours you will be working.
Pros
Paid lunch and breaks
Cons
Horrible management, sitting for long, harassment, messed up work hours
horrible place to work at! Please don’t do this to yourself!!
Client Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, Kitchener15 October 2018
Very slow sometimes. If it’s a steady day and you’re a client specialist, shift leads and management make you do all the work as they are “coaching you” but they would just be on their phones and gossiping. Over worked and underpaid big time.
Benefits
Cons
Everything else
Easy and relaxed once you learn everyything.
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  London, On19 September 2018
Not bad. Just wish I made more money. It’s enough to get by but not enough to get ahead. I’m trying to provide a great life for my son and it’s difficult with my current salary as an assistant manager.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Not consistant hours. Low pay
Nice place and friendly place to work
Client Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK19 September 2018
Nice people and there is room for career advancement my the management to grow up to managerial level.

I will recommend anyone to work and stay with focus cash money
Pros
Good pay and bonus
Cons
weekends shift
Amazing staff and managment team
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON15 September 2018
A great place to work and an amazing management team. My supervisor was uber cool and helped us at any time. Very approachable and a warm personality. Loved my time whilst working for CashMoney.
productive
Client Specialist (part time) (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 August 2018
Great place to work, great friend, great Christmas party

over all good place to start your career

co-workers are helpful and the management want to see you grow
Pros
good salary
Cons
sometime slow

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CASH MONEY. Our community is ready to answer.