Cash 4 You Corp.

Cash 4 You Corp. Employee Reviews

Canada253 reviews

cashincentivebranchcsrloanfinancialgrowthwage

They have nice incentives

It's a good place to work if the pay was if the pay was higher. They pay minimum wage and the work load and duties are far beyond minimum wage work load. There are incentives that are easy to accomplish if you apply yourself. But they will push you very hard. If you're not a strong individual I don't advise you working there. They are always short staffed so be prepared to work overtime. But there is always room for growth to become a manager.

Pros

Incentives are good. You can quickly climb professional ladder

Cons

The pay is not worth the work load

Productive and fun workplace

This company is amazing to work for. The management is very supportive and the managers are super helpful. The work has a friendly competitive environment.

Insights into Cash 4 You Corp.

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues

They will suck your Blood

i worked in the corporate office, and i was given a position. the irony is i never worked in that particular department all my time. makes you work 60 hours a week and pay you salary based on minimum wage.

nothing here

bad company to work, don't try and pretty much useless b]district managers and unrealistic targetsdon't won't work hereYou were much more careless with the last product, which was much buggier than usual. Find a way to fix it next time

Worst place

It is the worst place to work for. They control you, and treat you poorly. They will make false promises. The only thing is it gives you some sort of experience for better job, do not stay for over a year.

Don't do it

Head office talks about everyone behind their back and feels everyone is replaceable. You won't get the type of support you need to be trained and you will not get full time hours after training. And don't expect any understanding or consideration. Took me a year in a new job to untrain myself from their abusive ways

Terrible place to work

Upper management and owner do not respect the employees. They do not accept if you have a life outside of work. They push for unattainable goals and you're fired if you don't meet them. Is a very toxic place to work.

completely results orientated

no work-life balance, if you don't perform you are fired. no management support. total favoritism. will not recommend look at better opportunities out there

A great opportunity to develop professionally

The opportunities and learning experiences I have gained from Cash4You have been so beneficial for me and I can't be more thankful to be a part of such an amazing work culture. Cash4You really strives to unlock the full potential of its employees and provides a lot of growth opportunities to really develop professionally. The company provides many resources for each employee to strive and earn a lot through its incentive programs which are very lucrative. The company recognizes hard work and gives those individuals the chance to move up the company ladder. The best part is that you work as a team and every team member is there to support each other. The hours are also great which is perfect for having a good work-life balance.

Pros

Work-life balance, lucrative incentives, great work environment, growth opportunity

Cons

Have to work sometimes on weekends specifically Saturdays

A great company to start career in financial industry

Cash4you is a great to company to start the career in financial industry and also gives an opportunity to broaden the knowledge about banking, cheque cashing, collection activities and a lot. Management and co workers are supportive and thus will improve the confidence level right from the beginning of the training and through out.

Pros

Incentives can be earned on a monthly basis

Cons

Schedules are always fluctuating

Fast growing with recognition of skills and hard work

I am a part of the Cash4You Family for approximately 6 months now and I have worked at different locations to support. The one thing which is common is all the employees are welcoming whenever I visit any store. The management is the very helpful in regards to accommodating requests such as swapping the shift, scheduling, personal day off etc. Additionally, within 6 months in the family, I already got an increment with retention bonus added to the package.

Pros

Skill recognition, Flexible, Competitive, Fast Growing

Cons

Working weekends :) and no team lunch/dinner organized outside the work place to socialize.

Good management

Motivated Management with every day new learnings and good place to work and earn..!!!! New opportunities will develop you as professional as well as personal

Pros

1) Growing company with lots of growing opportunities.

Best place to work!!

I have been working with the company from almost a year. I love working here. The work environment & the management within the company is excellent. You are being valued here & you get enough chance to grow within the company. Your hardwork is appreciated & you get good bonus on top of your base salary when you hit the targets.

Productive and fast paced workplace.

Been with Cash4you for 2 months now. I really love the workplace, the management and the work that I do. As a lending specialist my training was done in detail and lots of hands on practice which made my transition smooth and started dealing with customers soon, helping them out.Its a great company; it genuinely cares about its employees experience and does its absolute best to ensure the experience is not tarnished and its employees have enough room for growth/excelling.

Supportive environment

Helpful & supportive colleagues. Always something new to learn. A place where you feel like you are working at bank because of the arrangements but really a productive place with no pressure and where you are the decision maker for every loan you give.

Pros

Paid breaks

Employee friendly

This is really good company to work in. Employee friendly environment and nice place. Highly recommended to join and work in financial industry. Company is all across ontario.

Nice place to work

One of the best places to work and learn . Lot and lots of learnings , jobs gives a sense of responsibility and credit assessment capabilities. Not meant for min wage earner mindset because to grow one need learn and that is what cash 4 you provides. Easy when compared to other store job and company is honest in paying over time.

Keep it away

Its a one man show pay is minimum wage or below industry standard if salaried. No benefits and if employees are continuously threatened. The entire show runs on exploiting temporary workers/immigrants

Pros

None other than that you are employed

Cons

Everything you can think off

Awful

Awful place to work. Not flexible at all, no proper training (you have to train yourself on absolutely everything). The management is horrible and not trustworthy. There was never room for growth. And i was always undermined.

No benefits at all. No reviewing of performances, no increase on salary or wage.

No benefits at all. People above the managerial positions dont offer increase on pay and CEO is rude to anyone who questions the way Cash 4 You functions.

Pros

Experience, the stepping stone, harrasing tactics and lack of professionalism

Cons

No benefits, no increase in wages and lowballers

Official response from Cash 4 You Corp.

25 February 2022
We regret your performance levels did not meet the qualifiers for very lucrative supplemental cash compensation programs, collectively, bonus and incentives, which drive a large component of your variable pay.As a sales and growth focused company, incentive are in place to encourage, recognize and reward exceptional performance which ultimately leads to better results.We understand financial services is not right for everyone.Best of luck in your career.Sincerely,The Cash 4 You Team!

Very poor work environment and pay

Minimum wage and expect to above and beyond. Have to deal with variety of customer. Poor management and culture. Have to deal with problems caused by previous employees and try to figure of with customers

Official response from Cash 4 You Corp.

25 February 2022
Thank you for your feedback.In the financial services business, ongoing training certification is a mandatory condition of employment. Unfortunately, due to strict regulatory compliance around our products, we do not allow team members to serve our customers unless they regularly pass quarterly and annual certification protocol because our customers demand the highest level of trust and satisfaction.Best of luck in your career.Sincerely,The Cash 4 You Team!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cash 4 You Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement