Cash 4 You Corp.

Cash 4 You Corp. Employee Reviews

The job was pretty OK not that difficult the problem lies with the customers you get a lot of abusive customers that yell and scream at you if they don’t get their way the company does nothing toward banning these customers they can scream at you one day and walk in the next day like nothing is wrong that was the stressful part where I wouldn’t stay in this company past two years just use it as a steppingstone to get somewhere else
Pros
A lot of downtime
Cons
Abusive customers
I loved the head of the company and loved how close the team was. Always felt like family.I would work there again but after improvements Hours were cut but they expected work daily when they lacked employees to cover shifts. The pay was minimum wage for quite a bit of work and the store was expected to hit the same targets as busier areas and they refused to bring the targets lower for the slower stores. Once all of this improved I feel like the turn around rate for employees would be better. Overall I loved the job, and most of the company but there’s definitely room to improve
Pros
Family Environment, Loved the Customers and staff
Cons
Pay, targets, more staff
Long hours with out seeing or talking to anyone. Call centre culture with low pay. Sad and depressed customers with no income yelling and screaming asking for a loan
Pros
Good for people who don’t like Human contact
Cons
Feels like prison, very stressful, and a lot of paper waste
24 February 2021
It is true that COVID-19 stay at home orders have reduced walk in traffic to our branches to keep our communities safe.Accordingly, digital/online and phone technologies have been enhanced so that we are there for our customers in a safe and convenient manner.We regret your narrow view and opinion of a thriving customer category who represent the demographics of the average hardworking Canadian.We understand that financial services is not right for everyone and wish you great success in your future career.Sincerely,The Cash 4 You Team!
It's a great company to work for. There is lots of opportunity to advance. Good pay and opportunity to see other locations. Management is very supportive!
Pros
Acknowledgement of Birthdays and Anniversaries, lots of room to advance, commission pay on top of regular wages
Cons
Na
Not a great company to work for, the work load vs pay is not the best.If you stay past your shift you don't get paid.The company's core culture is a joke, they don't care about their employees, their phrase is "slow to hire and quick to fire"If you can find something better I would definitely recommend you do
Pros
There are none
Cons
low pay
10 October 2020
Thank you for your feedback.In a safety and security sensitive industry where our customers demand the highest level of integrity when dealing with their personal, financial information, we value integrity from our team members above all else.Certain policies, including schedule adherence, mainly; correctly and accurately reporting hours worked on time-cards, are non-negotiable conditions of employment. The company treats all integrity violations swiftly because our customers demand the highest level of trust from our team members and our brand.We wish you the best in your future endeavors.Sincerely,The Cash 4 You Team!
I am an employee of cash4you, I was hired as a branch manager almost 3 months ago. I haven't hit my 90 days yet and have been given the opportunity to excel and now I manage 2 branches. My experience with this company has been excellent. I know as a fact that managers and employees work hard to provide the best customer service possible to each and every customer that walk into our stores. The company and support teams provide the best training for its employees which continues every day. Employees are recognized for their commitment and hard work with incredible incentives earning commission just for doing their job. Cash4you is one of the most diversified company when it comes to race and ethnicity, if you want to move up there is no ceiling. If you want a career with Growth – join the C4Y family.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
none so far
My dad always told me to be an educated person and I can tell you I’ve been learning everyday on the job. There is so much to do and exciting new challenges to take on, no two days are similar. The job is fast paced, you need be an incredible multi tasker and have a real sales drive to succeed. The job is mainly sales and achieving growth targets and service is the table stake component. If you have a thirst to learn and take on challenges and grow, this is right for you.
Pros
Lots of learning and education
Cons
Lots of growth expectations but that’s what I thrive on
Joined about 3 months ago, and so far so good. The training is very organized and all the resources are there for you to learn on your own as well. The company has a portal where you get all your communications so that’s way better than email I found at my previous job. I’m excited to officially be eligible for commission now.
Pros
Training, portal, reporting, my manager
Cons
Unrealistic targets, everchanging expectations, upper management has the highest turnover rate I have ever seen. They force you to give and get all your friends to give the company 5 star reviews. There is no consistency district wide/company wide. Conveniently all higher paid staff has been let go, only to hire part timers at minimum wage.
Pros
The customer base
Cons
Everything else.
22 September 2020
Thank you for your feedback.In sales, setting goals is crucially important, not just as it regards to commissions, salary and bonuses, but because goal setting can act as a game changer when it comes to our work and career. When you come up with goals, what you're actually doing is putting structure in place; creating something to work toward. Targets and goals are set every month and communicated, which are signed off by all team members. We do this to ensure transparency in work expectations and performance standards with every employee. These goals remain in place for the duration of the month and/or quarter. Reaching sales goals are equally matched with lucrative commissions and incentives program that far exceed industry standards. We regret that your performance did not match the levels to take advantage of variable pay/compensation for your position.We wish you great success in your future career.Sincerely,The Cash 4 You Team!
Horrible place to work! The location I worked at the manager was extremely unprofessional. The district manager was an unreasonable workaholic. No place to grow, they expect you to train for higher positions with no wage increase. During Covid -19 when asked for compensation they said you’re lucky to have a job. You’re expected to work harder for no wage increase. No benefits and overworked for minimum wage. Expect to be treated poorly and dread going to work everyday. 100% not worth it.
Pros
Cons
Too many
16 September 2020
Thank you for your feedback.Compensation in the form of commissions and bonus programs above that of base salary, are quite lucrative and remained intact for our Lending Specialists even during the heights of the pandemic. Total Earnings potential is in the care and control of each team member. We regret that your performance did not reach levels where you were able to participate in them fully. With respect to personal development, advancement opportunities are key to the overall development of Cash 4 You Team Members and we strive to provide as many as possible through a variety of on the job learning experiences to learn the skills required to take on new roles and ready team members for promotion.We understand that financial services is not right for everyone and wish you great success in your future career.Sincerely,The Cash 4 You Team!
Only reason you could work at this company would be that you do not have a job and staying at home has stressed you out extremely. But then, you start working at this company and realize that this is more stressful. Just fyi, all the five star reviews are from employees who are forced to write one (been there, done that). "Don’t accept your current employees' admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.”Employee turnover is the highest. There are so many reasons for that, and the management is well aware of all those reasons, they simply do not care about it.1. You get paid minimum wage (can't complain when you signed up for it).2. What you don't sign up for, but still have to go through is extreme level of stress (I read a few replies from the company on some of the reviews where they have mentioned that working for Cash 4 you isn't for everyone. Well, they force you to a point where it wouldn't be for any sane employee).3. The company has increased work hours from 40 to 43.75 for all salaried employees, you don't get paid extra for that. I don't know if that is acceptable or not, but what is not acceptable is that you end up working even more than that, you still don't get paid for that, because it is not even accounted for (Company put in some thorough though to put the sign in/out system in place where you can't put any extra hours you do). And oh! Poor Full time hourly CSRs! They get 23 hours/ a week for work (Neither can apply for CERB, nor cover their expenses).4. Not to forget, you are forced to take extra responsibilities above your pay grade and - more...
22 September 2020
Thank you for your feedback.Sales and Supplemental cash compensation programs (bonus' and incentives) are specifically designed to reward exceptional achievement for the effective and efficient performance in core areas of individual responsibilities, such as sales and service.In order to receive commission payouts, factors such as punctuality, attendance records, among other key functions of responsibility of your job scope must also be met. More specifically, bonus's are not deemed to have earned if you have been terminated or have given notice of separation. To receive your Signed copy of your supplemental compensation programs which outlines the terms and conditions as well as your eligibility, please feel free to contact HR anytime.Best of luck in your career.Sincerely,The Cash 4 You Team!
It was a positive competitive environment. I am thankful for my experience and knowledge from working there and which I now plan to stay in the finance industry.
Great work environment with awesome sales incentives. Very challenging but also gratifying, knowing that you are helping people in tough financial situations.
Pros
Sales incentives, your efforts result in your rewards
Cons
Challenging job where you have to be sales focused
The core values at Cash 4 You is one of the best!. Senior management genuinely want you every one to succeed! lot of learning/experience at Cash 4 You. I started as a CSR but within no time management has recognized my hard work and promoted me as a Branch Manager. This is the work place where true talent is recognized and best is always rewarded.
Pros
Very friendly environment and fun to work with
Cons
Its been more than 3 years working for this company and I am very thankful I got this chance to prove myself. The company helps to build a great career and reach greater heights. The managers here very co-operative and always motivates to help us reach our goals.
A good company for someone who would like to start and make their career in financial industry. Excellent training provided and supportive team my district manager is always available to ensure my success.
Pros
Incentive program
I’ve been with the company for just over 3 years. During that time, the company has transformed into a consumer financial services company, with loans up to $15,000 that help you boost your credit score. The company is definitely sales and growth focused and for those that can consistently deliver sales growth the compensation is pretty good. Definitely not for anyone who is not both service and sales focused as the company expects you to earn above your base salary. You need to be self motivated and hungry to earn commission.
Pros
Great communication, high variable pay, lots of opportunity to shine
Cons
Joined about a month ago. So far so good. Training is extensive. Lots of complexity given we’re lending money. I’m just now starting to get the hang of sales, expectations and branch routines. My trainer has been very patient with me. The commissions are quite high. I’ll probably need a couple months to get the hang of it. So far so good.
Pros
Training, patient, commissions
Cons
Lots to learn
Promised commission bonuses but you won't qualify for commissions due to factors beyond your control. The hiring process is beyond ridiculous if you do not have sales experience or cold calls you won't be considered. And even then it will take minimum six weeks to hear anything. Time off what is that. Only got to experience it during covid when hours were cut but not enough to qualify for any kind assistance
Pros
The clients are wonderful
Cons
Top management threatens you constantly and makes empty promises.
8 August 2020
Thank you for your feedback.Sales and Supplemental cash compensation programs (bonus' and incentives) are specifically designed to reward exceptional achievement for the effective and efficient performance in core areas of individual responsibilities, such as sales and service.In order to receive commission payouts, factors such as punctuality, attendance records, among other key functions of responsibility of your job scope must also be met.Please feel free to contact HR anytime to receive a signed copy of your supplemental compensation programs.Best of luck in your career.Sincerely,The Cash 4 You Team!
Terrible company to work. Would not recommend working there. They don’t appreciate hard working employees. Hours for managers are high with very low pay. Super micromanaged by DM’s and corporate office, including scheduling of hours. They screwed their employees during pandemic making sure they were just over the threshold of hours so they would not qualify for CERB top up. They do not give raises, no benefits. They threaten and belittle their employees on a daily basis in front of other employee’s. they forced staff to go to delinquent customers residents to speak to them while forcing you to use your own vehicle, something that is very unsafe to do. This company is a very shady company to work for, run the other way.
Pros
Cons
Hours, pay, work life balance, policy policing, no raises, no benefits
8 August 2020
We regret your performance levels did not meet the qualifiers for very lucrative supplemental cash compensation programs, collectively, bonus' and incentives.As a sales and growth focused company, incentive are in place to encourage, recognize and reward exceptional performance which ultimately leads to better results.As a leader, making the most of these incentives and aligning your efforts to motivate your teams and improve their performance would have undoubtedly increased your potential to earn significantly more.Lastly, we would be happy to learn about the specific events (and dates) in your feedback. If you're open to discussing this further, please feel free to contact HR anytime.Best of luck in your career.Sincerely,The Cash 4 You Team!
Cash 4 You Branch is a secure and fantastic place to work and your coworkers make it even better. Lots of motivated individuals working as a team in a friendly, positive environment.
Pros
Incentive Program
18 August 2020
Thanks for taking the time to submit your thoughts on working at Cash 4 You.We so appreciate everything you do for us.We look forward to your accomplishments in the years to come.Sincerely,The Cash 4 You Team!
  1. Employee reviews