Play YouTube video button

Cash 4 You Corp. Employee Reviews

Canada179 reviews
Featured review
Cash 4 You Corp. selected this as a representative review
Rewarding environment with great values and standards
I've been working at Cash 4 you as a Branch Manager for a while now and I got to say that this is the best place to work at. If you're looking for work/life balance, supportive environment and to get into the sales field; then I definitely recommend this job. I come from the restaurant industry where it was very stressful every day and have no life outside of work.
Every day is different, you can never be bored as there is always something to do from auditing to dealing with customers and helping them out with their needs. The company’s values is what really motivated me in accepting the job offer at Cash 4 You and I'm glad I did because I've been learning so much not just about the job but dealing with different personalities and understanding their needs to properly offer them the right service and product that will suit their situation.

The team is very collaborative and we work together to support each other because we believe that team work makes the dream work. Our District Manager is awesome and she is very understanding yet assertive when she needs to be which is the perfect balance.

Thank you Cash 4 You for allowing me and giving me the chance to be part of your team
Pros
Work/life balance. Growth within company
Cons
Cannot think of any
Plenty of potential
A great work environment with endless opportunities to move up the ladder. Never a dull moment. Surrounded by people who are willing to train and teach new skills.
Worked with a great team
Great company to work for! Great management, amazing branch team member, everyone is there to help you succeed. I made a career out of this. Advancement is the limit.
I like it
A typical day at work includes working with awesome people, being taught by knowledgeable co-workers (lots to learn) and welcomed into a great and fun job culture.
I have grown so much
I've loved every moment at Cash 4 You from my first step into the office. The interview process made me appreciate the intricacy and dedication needed to succeed at Cash 4 You. I have been able to learn and grow, by following my own interests and drive. There are infinite tools available to learn and apply new knowledge, so the limits to working at Cash 4 You are only the limits you place on yourself.

If you're willing to dedicate yourself to what Cash 4 You does and show honest interest and commitment, you will thrive.

I truly appreciate this company so much: leadership, mission, and culture. It is a place to be yourself and grow your own skills & interest.I cannot recommend Cash 4 You enough.
Stay away from this place
With all due respect (which is none), management here is a joke. People are constantly being fired, especially in the corporate office.

I can only speak for my specific branch, but the business practices themselves are shady and focus on misleading a customer to gain sales. The company does not care about its customers, or its employees m
Constant turn over
I was the longest standing employee in the history of that store location having worked there for 2 years. Management and staff is constantly changing. It's the worst turn over I've ever seen. Fast days are non stop and slow days you're always being sent home early. They dont honor employee contracts and it's very much a rule by fear environment.
5 Stars!
The most enjoyable part of the job is being to help the client, the client always comes first and when I know I have done everything that I know to make sure that they have been well taken care of then I am happy.

The management is very helpful in you succeeding at your job. They are always there to answer any questions you may have.
Stressful and retrogressive work culture
I say by my experience.
Benefits to work at Cash4you- You will be happy working anywhere; Cash4you set the lowest standard in work culture.

Challenges: To name few-Extreme stress, below industry standard pay scale, no health benefits, no focus on employee happiness, no employee engagement efforts, no human resource department, false promises, etc.

Stretch assignments is a word commonly used by the management to make employee do a job of 2 or 3 employee with a false expectation of development.

CSR would receive minimum wage only with annual performance review and increments are below expectations. There are no health benefits.

The corporation fails to provide work safety insurance but demands team member to do hazardous work like climb ladders, lift heavy boxes, etc.

Managers are severely under paid as well. The management encourages inconsistent pay scale; based on personal liking/biases.

The corporate mostly hires temporary residents where ever possible. Every Manager works 44 hours per week.

Senior managers are expected to work 7 days a week. More than 12 hours a day.

There are no internal development practices being followed or internal hiring process.

Management decisions are in heat of the moment; instead of well thought out plans.
Starter job only
This is a minimum wage starter job, I was there for 2.5 years got a .25¢ raise worked so hard, was promised to go through assist management training and never did. Alot of false hope and very little pay. On busy days you would be alone for 3+ hours with a lobby full of angry customers.
Pros
Cash handling
Cons
Wages
Great company, especially for those starting out in the Industry
I’ve learned a lot from my experience there and it provided me with great opportunities for future jobs. The work itself was fun and enjoyable as well and the people were great to work with!

Might be overwhelming at first to learn financial services but all the training is available
Cash 4 You
Great place to work with many opportunities to earn and take on new roles. While it's each branch runs like a small startup with much work to do, the hours/schedule are flexible as long as you get your work done. Fun and interesting coworkers are and added plus.
Great place for self- starters
I started as a CSR and quickly rose up to branch manager. I was trusted by the management to help out across the district, training and developing new hires giving me a chance to showcase my talents. I made a lot of mistakes and learned a lot from them.
Manager in store is fantastic and makes you feel good about being there.
in store management is great. no incentives such as benefits. to much pressure. and feel unsafe working closes/ hours should be shortened during the week. this is not the GTA and working hours with no customers can be very boring.
12 March 2020
Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your Branch Manager.

Our hours of operation are intended to offer our customers flexibility in how they choose to deal with us, whether it's before work, during their lunch break, or in the evenings.

Our goal has always been to provide exceptional service and ease of access to our customers who have come to trust us with their financial needs.

The Cash 4 You Team!
Offered great customer relationship opportunities however the company moves people around without consideration of the relationships that staff built
Everybody is micro managed however errors are ignored..upper management doesn't care about people or customers only money..over worked..underpaid..no work home balance..no breaks..very few do their job right
12 March 2020
Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry to hear about your experience.

Scheduling is fully automated at Cash 4 You, which includes pre-defined rules such as days off, shift length, etc.

While we are confident our Scheduling Software is optimized, your feedback allows the company to perform another check, for good measure.

Wishing you the greatest success!

No comment
Still work there..great place to work..family oriented..love the business and what they have to offer..very customer oriented..hope I retire with them
Great to hear!

As an assistant manager, your role is critical to the success of your CSR's and that starts with developing the very best.

Thank you for your loyalty and dedication to the Team and those you inspire.

We wish you continued success in your role!

The Cash 4 You Team
Great Place to Work
I've been working at Cash 4 you as an Business Analyst . Everyday there is something new to learn. Co-workers are very helpful and friendly. A lot of growth opportunity in company
12 March 2020
Technology fuels practically all of the systems at Cash 4 You.

Being part of our Technology team means you have an opportunity to advance how financial services are managed and transacted, digitally.

As technology becomes more and more important in our day to day lives, we look forward to your contributions and innovations to help our team members and customers be more successful!

12 March 2020
Our business analysts are at the heart of our technology and data driven business.

Our risk motto is: Data Driven, People Powered.

Thank you for your feedback!
Save your self
Save your self and your mental health ! By far the worst company you can work for no work life balance , they want you available 24/7 . The owner of this company is a micromanager who does not care about his employes pays little to nothing. The worst job I ever had in my life nothing positive about this place over worked under paid and insane turnover rate keeping employees are almost impossible.
I like the experience
Joined the company over a year a go and my experience has been great! Job challenges myself daily to do better and my efforts are recognized by the Management.
Pros
Fast paced, Management
Amazing to hear!

Growing, being challenged and learning to figure new things out, is essential for personal and professional growth.

As a branch manager you have the opportunity to Inspire, Motivate and Develop a team of Customer Service Representatives that look to you for direction, to be a role model and a mentor.

Thank you for challenging yourself to take on more, to learn and to grow.

Poor Upper Management - DMs
Cash 4 You used to be a great place to work. They used to be about making it feel like a family while getting the job done. Head office and the owner used to engage staff and make them feel valued. Work/life balance was ok but within the last 6 months it’s been one of the worst places to work. DMs have been fired who knew how to do their jobs and DMs have kept their jobs who don’t have any idea how to run a business. Focusing on ridiculius tasks that have nothing to do with building revenue and collecting dollars. This place will sink if thos people are left in charge. Many people have quit in the past few months due to this reason alone yet no changes have been a fez avoid this toxic place at all costs.
Poor work life environment
As a manager there is no thought towards what the manager or employee need as a branch environment. Managers are paid salary and never wAs I ever At 40 hrs a week. There policy’s around moneys given to client was never in the clients best interest.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cash 4 You Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.