Cascade Process Controls Employee Reviews for Process TechnicianReview this company
Process Technician1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 17 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
If you need a job, it's something to make a bit of cash. Definitely not a long term place to work.They will cut pay without notifying you. Management treat you as a burden. No onboarding organization. Promise a wage and don't follow it through. Force you to buy your own tools, and then charge you out for your tools. Work trucks are all beaten trash, no one takes ownership there. Zero incentive to work hard or bring in new clients.This company basically hires anyone with a heart beat and good resume on paper. I had no interview and never got to meet any real management.Funny thing is they wonder why they have such a hire turnover.... Poor staff morale.
Cool working in Tx
Poor pay, zero benefits, zero job security, unprofessional management
Was this review helpful?
Based on 1 survey responses
Insights into Cascade Process Controls
Areas for improvement
- General feeling of work happiness
- Ability to meet personal goals
- Feeling of personal appreciation
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cascade Process Controls?
See more Cascade Process Controls reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cascade Process Controls. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 17 reviews
Ratings by category
2.6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.7 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
2.6 out of 5 stars for Management
2.6 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Cascade Process Controls
- What advice would you give the CEO of Cascade Process Controls about how to improve the company?2 people answered
- Does Cascade Process Controls allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Cascade Process Controls? How many vacation days do you get per …One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Cascade Process Controls? What are the st…One person answered