Cascade Process Controls Employee Reviews for Field TechnicianReview this company
Field Technician1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 17 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Plenty of opportunity to learn, this company has many different areas they work in related to oilfield. If you show some initiative there is good chance you will get ahead.
Close group of employees
Was this review helpful?
Based on 1 survey responses
Insights into Cascade Process Controls
Areas for improvement
- General feeling of work happiness
- Ability to meet personal goals
- Feeling of personal appreciation
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cascade Process Controls?
See more Cascade Process Controls reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cascade Process Controls. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 17 reviews
Ratings by category
2.6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.7 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
2.6 out of 5 stars for Management
2.6 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Cascade Process Controls
- What advice would you give the CEO of Cascade Process Controls about how to improve the company?2 people answered
- Does Cascade Process Controls allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Cascade Process Controls? How many vacation days do you get per …One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Cascade Process Controls? What are the st…One person answered