Cascade Process Controls

Cascade Process Controls Culture reviews

Clear

Supportive Management and Ownership.

As an Employee of Cascade for over 5 years I have found the the Management and Ownership is very supportive and willing to accept new ideas. Here i fell that the entire staff strives to put out quality work and are high on customer satisfaction.

Pros

Competitive Pay

Cons

Some Long hours

Growing company with excellent opportunities for professional advancement.

I was personally interviewed and hired by ownership. All of my questions were answered during the interview and my role at the company is exactly as explained during the hiring process. I have been with Cascade for 2.5 years and I have had the opportunity to grow and develop, taking on more and more responsibility. Ownership and management care about the employees and have gone out of their way to help me personally and professionally. The culture here is second to none and I can't see myself working anywhere else.

Pros

Flexible, reliable, compensation, culture

Insights into Cascade Process Controls

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

growing company with family like atmosphere

The culture of the company is great and everyone I worked with is friendly and helpful. There is room for other opportunities and growth if you are interested. Benefits and paid vacation are a great bonus for working here. Management is easy to deal with.

Pros

health benefits, 401K, family environment

Cons

hot weather

Productive, fun, great work environment

A Typical work day was an early start at 6am. Going to the shop to get a brief explanation on the job you will be going on. Then a short drive to which ever, job site you are given. Then you and your partner work all day till lunch at 12pm after that you continue working around 3 or 5 depending how far out you are from the shop.You learn the basic knowledge of tools, learn an extensive amount about the different plants you work on, learn about conduit, you also learn about wiring, etc.The management at Cascade was well organized and well done. They had a board showing who works with who, when, where, and how.The workplace culture was upbeat, happy, fun. The people are nice, friendly, and have great attitudes.The hardest part about the job is the weather because most of the time you work outside. The temperature can get up to the hundreds or below 60 degrees. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people. Most are from different backgrounds so you get to learn about them and where they come from.

Pros

Learning a good trade, learn basic knowledge of tools, good salary

Cons

Weather conditions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cascade Process Controls. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement