Cascade Process Controls

Cascade Process Controls Employee Reviews

Don't bother

Not bad place to work if the right people like you. The LOA is low, and should be higher because of the US/CA exchange rate. The guy making most of the decisions really shouldn't be.

Pros

Good work if they give it to you

Cons

Terrible accommodations for electricians

Terrible Pay - Poor management

If you need a job, it's something to make a bit of cash. Definitely not a long term place to work.They will cut pay without notifying you. Management treat you as a burden. No onboarding organization. Promise a wage and don't follow it through. Force you to buy your own tools, and then charge you out for your tools. Work trucks are all beaten trash, no one takes ownership there. Zero incentive to work hard or bring in new clients.This company basically hires anyone with a heart beat and good resume on paper. I had no interview and never got to meet any real management.Funny thing is they wonder why they have such a hire turnover.... Poor staff morale.

Pros

Cool working in Tx

Cons

Poor pay, zero benefits, zero job security, unprofessional management

Insights into Cascade Process Controls

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Supportive Management and Ownership.

As an Employee of Cascade for over 5 years I have found the the Management and Ownership is very supportive and willing to accept new ideas. Here i fell that the entire staff strives to put out quality work and are high on customer satisfaction.

Pros

Competitive Pay

Cons

Some Long hours

Do your research

Personnel and branch managers do what they can to operate within this company in a professional manner.Ownership refuses to treat employees with respect, resulting in low morale.Living conditions for out of town workers are poor at best and continue to not be addressed year after year.Wages tend to be low, any loyalty shown over years of successful work for a client will NOT be rewarded from management.

Pros

Talented People to work with if they stay

Cons

Ownership Group

Not fun to work

No support terrible management and ownership ,if your not in the clan they don’t care about you line crew trucks are in bad shape. Safety is not top notch safety personnel don’t have a clew about power line safety

Pros

Free lunches for a few.

Cons

To many bosses. Not funneled right

Productive and fast pace

Fast pace and always changing which I like. You work with some cool people and learn a lot. starting as a apprentice was treated good and work load was shared. I had fast advancement in this company.

Pros

Good hours

Cons

A lot of driving

Family Like Atmosphere

Plenty of opportunity to learn, this company has many different areas they work in related to oilfield. If you show some initiative there is good chance you will get ahead.

Pros

Close group of employees

Growing company with excellent opportunities for professional advancement.

I was personally interviewed and hired by ownership. All of my questions were answered during the interview and my role at the company is exactly as explained during the hiring process. I have been with Cascade for 2.5 years and I have had the opportunity to grow and develop, taking on more and more responsibility. Ownership and management care about the employees and have gone out of their way to help me personally and professionally. The culture here is second to none and I can't see myself working anywhere else.

Pros

Flexible, reliable, compensation, culture

growing company with family like atmosphere

The culture of the company is great and everyone I worked with is friendly and helpful. There is room for other opportunities and growth if you are interested. Benefits and paid vacation are a great bonus for working here. Management is easy to deal with.

Pros

health benefits, 401K, family environment

Cons

hot weather

I loved working down there

I am very good at my job but was extremely disappointed they couldn’t even look me in the eyes to lay me off they laid me off via email with all my tools and car down in Texas

Terrible

Terrible company, dictator like management, flown to Texas to sit in a cabin and not work or get paid , poor working conditions , Poor equipment quality , improper visa application

Worst company I've ever had the displeasure of working for

Management is an absolute joke. Only inner circle guys have guaranteed hours. You will be told all sorts of lies to get you to sign on. Afterwards you'll find out overtime is after 50 hrs. Manager is an immature bully who will talk down to you every chance he gets. Workers are treated like garbage. Stay far away, this company doesn't deserve your time.

Absolute garbage

Wouldn't recommend this job to my worst enemy. Managers have the mentality of a hot head mall cop. Not guaranteed 40 hour weeks. No overtime. No safety.

Productive, fun, great work environment

A Typical work day was an early start at 6am. Going to the shop to get a brief explanation on the job you will be going on. Then a short drive to which ever, job site you are given. Then you and your partner work all day till lunch at 12pm after that you continue working around 3 or 5 depending how far out you are from the shop.You learn the basic knowledge of tools, learn an extensive amount about the different plants you work on, learn about conduit, you also learn about wiring, etc.The management at Cascade was well organized and well done. They had a board showing who works with who, when, where, and how.The workplace culture was upbeat, happy, fun. The people are nice, friendly, and have great attitudes.The hardest part about the job is the weather because most of the time you work outside. The temperature can get up to the hundreds or below 60 degrees. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people. Most are from different backgrounds so you get to learn about them and where they come from.

Pros

Learning a good trade, learn basic knowledge of tools, good salary

Cons

Weather conditions

Long hours, good work, poor management.

The pay and work was good, although typically the work days range from a minimum of 12 to 20 hours per day. Management is poor due to a fast growing small company.

work

This is a good place to get trained in construction. If you like digging holes, working in the trenches, and getting dirty, this is the job for you. Good luck.

Pros

Good wage

Cons

Weak benefits

No fun to work for

It is really hard to work for this company. There dont have no benefits No insurance for employees driving trucks just for there trucks. Co-workers think they know it all .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cascade Process Controls. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement