Cascade Process Controls
View all Cascade Process Controls reviews

Cascade Process Controls

Cascade Process Controls Employee Review

Growing company with excellent opportunities for professional advancement.

I was personally interviewed and hired by ownership. All of my questions were answered during the interview and my role at the company is exactly as explained during the hiring process. I have been with Cascade for 2.5 years and I have had the opportunity to grow and develop, taking on more and more responsibility. Ownership and management care about the employees and have gone out of their way to help me personally and professionally. The culture here is second to none and I can't see myself working anywhere else.

Pros

Flexible, reliable, compensation, culture

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Terrible Pay - Poor management

If you need a job, it's something to make a bit of cash. Definitely not a long term place to work.They will cut pay without notifying you. Management treat you as a burden. No onboarding organization. Promise a wage and don't follow it through. Force you to buy your own tools, and then charge you out for your tools. Work trucks are all beaten trash, no one takes ownership there. Zero incentive to work hard or bring in new clients.This company basically hires anyone with a heart beat and good resume on paper. I had no interview and never got to meet any real management.Funny thing is they wonder why they have such a hire turnover.... Poor staff morale.

Pros

Cool working in Tx

Cons

Poor pay, zero benefits, zero job security, unprofessional management

Do your research

Personnel and branch managers do what they can to operate within this company in a professional manner.Ownership refuses to treat employees with respect, resulting in low morale.Living conditions for out of town workers are poor at best and continue to not be addressed year after year.Wages tend to be low, any loyalty shown over years of successful work for a client will NOT be rewarded from management.

Pros

Talented People to work with if they stay

Cons

Ownership Group

Family Like Atmosphere

Plenty of opportunity to learn, this company has many different areas they work in related to oilfield. If you show some initiative there is good chance you will get ahead.

Pros

Close group of employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cascade Process Controls. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Cascade Process Controls reviews by location

Learn about Cascade Process Controls in popular locations

• Cascade Process Controls
  • Growing company with excellent opportunities for professional advancement.