CasaHealth/ HealthLink Outreach

CasaHealth/ HealthLink Outreach Employee Reviews

New management

The new management is much better. Its a positive environment and less stress. Managers and supervisors help the staff more and makes sure everyone is doing well while working and helping with learning.

Workplace

It’s a very great working environment to work at. Very helpful coworkers and management team. Hours are very flexible. Management is very understanding to the staff.

Pros

Flexible hours

Great Workplace

This is a great company to work for as the staff are very helpful and the management is supportive. The work is enjoyable and the pay is fair. You are not treated as a number here but they truly value their staff and are very flexible.

Pros

Supportive management, nice work

Cons

Split shifts

Great team work!

I have recently passed my probation period working for Casa health. I have nothing but all good things to say about Casa Health and the most enjoyable part of my job is building the rapport with my staff and working as a team. It definitely has a great workplace culture which makes my employment fun and enjoyable. Management is very supportive and appreciative of the hard work put in by all nurses.

Pros

Excellent management/Flexible shifts

Absolutely love working for Casa healthlink!

They are super flexible with the schedule which is an awesome thing with me being in school at the moment. Such supportive coworkers and they are always ready and willing to help each other out!

Excellent Organization to Grow and Expand Current skills

CasaHealth encourages learning, expanding, and applying current knowledge of the field. Hours are flexible and leadership team is always approachable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CasaHealth/ HealthLink Outreach. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8