Here to help
Information from Carters, Inc:
Carters, Inc Employee Reviews in Red Deer, AB
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,301 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
If you're looking for casual work, then I would recommend this job. A lot of staff quit due to management stress and depression, unfortunately. But overall, if you're looking to make some friends or just some extra money, then it's worth it.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Carters, Inc?
See more Carters, Inc reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carters, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 2,301 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Carters, Inc
- How old do you have to be to work there? Information online says 16 and when I asked at the store in…5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Carters, Inc? What are the steps along th…4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Carters, Inc?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Carters, Inc?3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Carters, Inc?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Carters, Inc, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- How old do you have to be to work at Carters, Inc?3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Carters, Inc?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Carters, Inc?2 people answered
- Does Carters, Inc allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
See all questions and answers
Carters, Inc Reviews by Location