Carters, Inc
Coronavirus update
Information from Carters, Inc:

Carters, Inc Employee Reviews in London, ON

London, ON2 reviews
I was only employed as a seasonal sales associate at Carters.
Most of the staff were friendly and helpful but you could tell some didn’t want to invest time in a “seasonal” employee.

Customers were nice and friendly.

More training needed for cash rather then a quick session.
Working on mostly cleaning the store like organizing the backroom, fixing the sales racks and tidying up the display tables were some of the things i did. Interacting with the customers to bring in a potential sale was fun to do.

I had learned how to work a cash register and definitely gained more confidence in working with customers.Keeping the store presentable during the day and fixing it up during a close were other things i have learned.

My manager's were very kind and understanding when it came to resolving any issues, be it with customers or within the staff. They gave us all fair hours and hardly anything really ever happened.

My co-workers were an absolute joy! We all got along great and worked very well together and independently from each other during the various tasks we each did from day to day.

In the beginning for myself the hardest thing was interacting with the customers, but it became much easier after a month of working with carters. Other than that i didnt find anything quite challenging.

Being able to work with such wonderful people and us all having a good time were definitely some of the best perks of the job. Seeing some of the little kids and babies coming into the store and chatting with them a bit was definitely fun as well.