Carters, Inc
Coronavirus update
Information from Carters, Inc:

Carters, Inc Employee Reviews in Cambridge, ON

Cambridge, ON15 reviews
Nice place to work.Colleagues and management are really good,like a family.The pay is comparatively less compared to the work.safe work place and strict timings.
Everyone is paid on the same scale (fair) but those on afternoons do get a .50 premium. Great atmosphere, our leaders will do work like everyone else
I was a temp worker over the holidays at the Carter's warehouse. The Carter's staff are really respectful and eash to talk to. No matter what question I had, there was always someone there to help me out. The supervisors were amazing, they were kind and offered good coaching. I worked in the ecommerce department as a picker/packer and gained great skills. I'm sad I was unable to find a permanent job with Carters, but grateful for the work.
I have worked in different departments in Carter’s Osh Kosh warehouse factory. Had a balanced amount of work for an individual. I was an E/Comm and an Outbound associate at Carter’s factory.
I worked in the Inbound Department driving the ReachTrucks Receiving skid pallets and placing them in the proper location my Arm Scanner would tell me. I also worked in the Outbound Department driving Order Pickers locating boxes in different locations in the warehouse and making skids and bringing them to the proper puralator order my scanner would tell me. I overall really enjoyed working there I got along with everyone that worked there and my manger would always ask me to do extra jobs for him because he knew I would do them as fast but properly as possible.
Carters Osh Kosh Bgosh Distribution Center cambridge ontario houses some of the most loving characters apart of management i think anywhere, i recommend trying to get in there to anyone.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Frequent overtime
I used to pick the child products and pack it in the box to ship it was fun doing that, scanning the barcodes the filling the boxes to ship to the customer and retailer.
Pros
free coffee and ice creme with paid lunch
Cons
shift changing
I had a great time working for this company. Everyone is so friendly and fun to work with. HR was easy people to talk to about any issues or questions.
The pay rate is garbage, they should increase wages for full time employees that is for sure!
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Bad pay
Little to no room for advancement. Poor wages. Poor raises. Very clicky environment. Like being back in high school. Very hot working environments. Little incentives for extra work done. Expects alot from employees with little appreciation.
Pros
Staff discount of 10%
Cons
Clicky environment
Supervisor was very coordinating and guiding properly with patience.
Get a very positive environment. Learnt new things .all team members were very cooperative.
the people were fairly good and were the main reason for staying. lots of hours and little respect for personal lives. little to no recognition of accomplishments.
Was an alright summer student job. Management seemed to play favorites. People were fun to work with. Pay was not very good for the work done. Things may have changed significantly since leaving the company.
Pros
Breaks were always given, optional overtime
Cons
Extremely hot building to work in
It's an okay place to work. The hours aren't to bad, and it's a decent company to work for, if you like to do shift work..
It has all hours available for hiring
a good place to work, but pay could be way better
7 to 330 not a bad day shift,,

good co worker

lots to learn

...... really warm in the warehouse
I loved working at Carter's/Osh Kosh Warehouse, my favourite job. the work was good and fast, the people I worked with were great absolutely loved the work environment.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carters, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.