Carters, Inc
Coronavirus update
Information from Carters, Inc:

Carters, Inc Employee Reviews in Calgary, AB

Calgary, AB15 reviews
I was fortunate and had a wonderful regional out west. Too bad she had to go back to ontario. She was passionate, caring, accommodating and fun. She always worked with you
So much work but no support from upper management. Dont give opportunity to grow. Dont give a chance for career advancement. Dont give appreciation to the hardwork of their people. Dont give good compensation.
A great place if you enjoy haveing children around. People were great, head manager was unorganized but staff members were great.
Its a good place to work.the clothing is aways marked at a great price
Pros
Pleasent people
Cons
Non
Short and less hours, lots of work ,management expectations are too much. Just ok for part time work, no career development or enhancement, you are given 5 hours per week.
-This company expects workers to work so much, from process clothes to cashiering to helping customers for so little pay.
-This company blames employees when stock go missing during inventory season

-Most customers leave mess in changing room and then not enough staffs to put them away and management will blame everyone

-Management is so terrible in this company- this lady supervisor kept going outside to smoke even when it is not her break! And she would smoke right in front of the front door where cucstomers enter in, sorry but smoking is not good for children or babies!
Great environment and lovely coworkers. There are changes being made and training being introduced that seems promising enough to combat some issues the company has been encountering.
worked there for a few months was a good place to work but management was not good, Felt like the manager did not treat the staff well we would get yelled at alot but she did not last long there. Assistant manager and other staff were great!
They actually do not deserve hard working people. Because they will take you as granted. People always leave. Short staff all. No help from management
Pros
Cons
I can write a book on cons
nice place with nice people to work with..
lovw to work with this company but need some extra hours to earn more.

manager is really nice and helpful.
Carters is a great place to shop. The prices are unbeatable depending on the clothing. In terms of Working there, its a nice, clean place with excellent employees. Although the manager at the time did not work with my availibility which led to conflict between my life and job.
Pros
prices, carter's team
Cons
Hours, management
Working as a store manager is like any other retail store, you hire, train, do stock & visual merchandising, customer service and follow KPI metrics and work hard to make your targets.
Pros
you work 8 to 81/2 hrs a day
Awesome co-worker and manager! You learn some great skills and you get to speak to new parents and interact with children!
It is truly an amazing opportunity for students and young parents to work there and interact with people. Every employees are like a family to one another.
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to help a new mother find the perfect outfit for her baby. I once had a customer who was pregnant with her first child and she didn't have a clue about what would be warm enough, easy to take on and off, and what size to get. I do not have a child, but working at Carters Oshkosh has given me a skill set that I can use to help parents find what they need.
stock stock stock
no breaks

management was terrible and kept changing every few weeks

co workers were good and easy to get along with
I am able to develop sales and customer service and completion of the sale operating cash register, and storage and replenishments clothes on the floor.
I developed my communication and organization.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carters, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.