Carters, Inc
Coronavirus update
Information from Carters, Inc:

Carters, Inc Employee Reviews in Brampton, ON

Brampton, ON12 reviews
The supervisors mostly pick favourites. And always want to have something negative to say though you’re doing an amazing job. Friendly co-workers for the most part.
There was a lots of favoritisme but overall good experience, learn a lot of new things but should I have some training because they put you on the floor with knowing where is everything, yes, the did show the section but that wasn’t enough training!!!
Up until just a week ago I really enjoyed working at Carters, it is a really great company to work for, I just do not agree with what they are doing to the full time employees. This why I am currently look fo another job, I have a very loyal employee for the past 5 years
Absolute worst job I’ve ever had. Worst management worst coworkers worst hours worst everything!! Avoid at all costs. Didn’t even get trained properly and everyone except the costumers are extremely rude and disrespectful
Pros
Nothing at all
Cons
a good place to work, you will like it. take the job. the work life balance is considered. the managers are really nice. a friendly environment. good pay.
This was my first job. Working At Oshkosh i learned how to pitch a sale to customers and ask questions. My typical day included attending to the customers, replenishing stock and making sure the work area is clean
Worst place to work, try working for a company that actually cares about you and all the work you put in the company. Management does not know about the hassles in store, and most store managers don’t know how to do their job. There is always drama with co workers and the store managers for no reason. DO NOT WORK HERE!
Pros
Free 15 minute breaks
Cons
No hours, can’t book days off, availablility is not looked at when the schedule is made, no benefits, only part time work, management is rude, management and retail associates have no connection.
Overall the experience at Carters was okay, interacting with customers and assisting them with their purchases was rewarding. The store was clean and organized. Head management needs to be adequately trained on managing staff in a better manner.
the staff was okay but not amazing, they tend to spread drama and cause a hassle at the work place. It was good beginner job to gain basic knowledge and skills for retail
The last place I worked was called carter. It was a general labour job making 15.00 an hour. The location of carter was in Brampton Near highway 50. I was making metal panels that go onto big building!
I really enjoy the other employees and some aspects of the job, however they promote a work/life balance that I have yet to witness; they also say that they promote from within but in the 3 years that I have been there, I've only seen 1 person from store level be promoted. All other positions have been filled externally or with someone from head office.
They by far DO NOT pay there Key holders anywhere close to enough for what they expect in return.

I part of the job that I enjoy the most would have to be merchandising and the customers.
Pros
Customers, regular-ish schedule
Cons
work/life balance, Low pay, no promoting from store level
fun environment, great coworkers and understanding managers. Overall a great environment to work in with some scope for advancement.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carters, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.