Carters, Inc
Carters, Inc Employee Review

Too much favoritisme

14 November 2019
There was a lots of favoritisme but overall good experience, learn a lot of new things but should I have some training because they put you on the floor with knowing where is everything, yes, the did show the section but that wasn’t enough training!!!
6 August 2020
Same role
Sales Associate (Part-time) (Current Employee) - Langley, BC
I've been working at Carter's since January 2020 and I've had only the best experiences. The manager and supervisors highly value employee training and development. The team is friendly and supportive. Workplace is relaxed, enjoyable and promotes creativity. Customers are generally nice and patient. Overall, a great place to work!
10 June 2020
Same role
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) - Orleans, ON
I'm sure it varies by location, like all stores, but I worked at Carter's retail and I loved it! Unfortunately there aren't a lot of hours for some stores so I left due to not being able to work really. It's fun and makes busy shifts easier to get through!
You have to like kids to work here but also parents haha! You'd be surprised how many kids just run around the place it's kind of insane.
Pros
Easy job if you're efficient, friendly people, supportive environment
Cons
Min wage, little availability to be promoted
27 January 2020
Same location
seasonal sales associate (Former Employee) - Brampton, ON
The supervisors mostly pick favourites. And always want to have something negative to say though you’re doing an amazing job. Friendly co-workers for the most part.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carters, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.