Carters, Inc
Carters, Inc Employee Review

Decent

6 December 2019
I was only employed as a seasonal sales associate at Carters.
Most of the staff were friendly and helpful but you could tell some didn’t want to invest time in a “seasonal” employee.

Customers were nice and friendly.

More training needed for cash rather then a quick session.
27 January 2020
Same role
seasonal sales associate (Former Employee) - Brampton, ON
The supervisors mostly pick favourites. And always want to have something negative to say though you’re doing an amazing job. Friendly co-workers for the most part.
9 January 2020
Same role
Seasonal Sales Associate (Part-Time) (Former Employee) - Red Deer, AB
If you're looking for casual work, then I would recommend this job. A lot of staff quit due to management stress and depression, unfortunately. But overall, if you're looking to make some friends or just some extra money, then it's worth it.
1 May 2015
Same location
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - London, ON
Working on mostly cleaning the store like organizing the backroom, fixing the sales racks and tidying up the display tables were some of the things i did. Interacting with the customers to bring in a potential sale was fun to do.

I had learned how to work a cash register and definitely gained more confidence in working with customers.Keeping the store presentable during the day and fixing it up during a close were other things i have learned.

My manager's were very kind and understanding when it came to resolving any issues, be it with customers or within the staff. They gave us all fair hours and hardly anything really ever happened.

My co-workers were an absolute joy! We all got along great and worked very well together and independently from each other during the various tasks we each did from day to day.

In the beginning for myself the hardest thing was interacting with the customers, but it became much easier after a month of working with carters. Other than that i didnt find anything quite challenging.

Being able to work with such wonderful people and us all having a good time were definitely some of the best perks of the job. Seeing some of the little kids and babies coming into the store and chatting with them a bit was definitely fun as well.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carters, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.