It's great, always very busy and sales keep people flowing heavily all operational hours usually untill the company cut the store hours and I had to get a new job lol
Depending on the seasons it can be extremely slow. A slow season means possibly no hours.
Very fast paced if it's busy and customers can be very rude, in which you get in trouble for setting them off and get in trouble if they complain.
- How old do you have to be to work there? Information online says 16 and when I asked at the store in…5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Carters, Inc? What are the steps along th…4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Carters, Inc?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Carters, Inc?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Carters, Inc, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- How old do you have to be to work at Carters, Inc?3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Carters, Inc?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Carters, Inc?2 people answered
- Does Carters, Inc allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Carters, Inc?2 people answered