Carson International

Carson International Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
A Typical day was dealing with clients and truck drivers and also Canada customs and US Customs. My greatest moments where the people and enviroment. Challenges where motivating and inspiring.
Pros
Good People
Cons
Location and hours
I had to move across the country last year and ended up getting a job with a large customs broker and I miss my days at Carson. My coworkers were great and benefits were much better.
Pros
The people
My typical day on the job included data entry, answering phone calls from carriers and working with importers to process shipments through Customs. At times, (usually afternoons) we would get really busy but the team worked together to get the job done and the day was over before I knew it!
Pros
My coworkers were great and free lunches on payday Friday!
Management was disrespectful and rude to staff. Salary was low compared to how much work employees get done. Other staff was pleasant. Free lunch every pay day.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
management
No proper training but I learned to use accounting programs. No comment in the management. Salary okay. Even you work extra hours they don't pay overtime, but they pay free lunch every pay day.
Pros
free lunch every pay day
Cons
no over time
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Carson International?