It's a multinational, multicultural type of workplace.Although, it is fun to work with many nationalities,learning a lot about their countries. The only setback about the company is the fact that the managers that are hired are people who acquired the skills but not academically suitable.And they are not capable of handling people.they lack of work etiquette.
Since this is a supermarket their a high standard here for hygiene. Regarding staff you can see their respect from its other even do different races.
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Carrefour?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Carrefour? What are the steps along the w…3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Carrefour?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Carrefour?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Carrefour?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Carrefour?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Carrefour?2 people answered
- How much does customer service pay?2 people answered
- What is Carrefour sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Carrefour a better place to work?One person answered