Carquest Auto Parts

Carquest Auto Parts Employee Reviews

Canada78 reviews
Days often start hectic and end at a snails pace, the ability to leave your station to use the washroom or get a drink if necessary is a huge plus to working here. You can develop a closer relationship with staff and management than you may think you would be able to when working at an operation of this size.
Pros
Ice machine, friendly coworkers
working for car quest was okay, i worked at car quest for almost 5 years, i went back to school so i could get better jobs in the future.when you work at car quest you better be on your toes because some employees would receive special treatment. these employees could do nothing wrong ever
Pros
good company to work for
Cons
management had favorite employees that did nothing wrong ever
Very archaic work environment. Little excitement or challenges. Very little structure in the office, rules are set in stone, no flexibility or work-life balance or support for self-development opportunities or educational pursuits.
Pros
stable work, not much to do
Cons
no movement, long hours without the workload, inflexible management
Great place to work. The hours are flexible to accommodate school requirements. There are a variety of different job activities and locations to choose from.
Dealership has a positive atmosphere, with great team members and very understanding customer base. Long hours but great pay offs with job is done right.
Pros
Positive work place
Cons
Long hours, high expecations.
All labour work. the work is very challenging. All you do is lift car parts, stock shelves. The managers do not care about how tired you are. they just want to ge
Pros
not much
Cons
hard work
Or with customers all day do returns except orders dispatch drivers to it's a great place to work at... Always learning something new every Day...people are fun to work with..my manager is very fair excellent to work with
Cons
Working Sundays
The workplace was what you made it.. Being the Manager is what you made it, making sure employees enjoyed coming to work everyday.
I.I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility. As well as overseeing a Staff of seven individuals throughout the day I completed Various Admistrative duties as well
2.I learn so many things

3.management is awesome ( very generous )

4.Friendly. polite and awesome

5.learn most of difficult Job. Heavy lifting

6.meet all kind of people .and fun.
Pros
Free rides
Cons
Overtime
When I worked there, people were friendly, everyone got a long.Management were ok, like to have favorites. picking auto parts, is a dirty job
planification de la journée et expédition des commandes.
gérer un environnement syndical.

directeur du centre de distribution.

nombre d'heure de travail et l'horaire.

Autonomie a prendre les décisions.
Pros
fond de pension bonne assurance.
Cons
L'horaire de travail
bonne équipe , le personnel étais sympathique . malheureusement il navait pas demploie pour moi
i was there teaching other kids how to interact with other kids wile plying sports ad other sports games like basketball and doge ball
Recently acquired by AAP
Distribution centers in Toronto, Montreal and St. John,

with many retail locations all across Ontario & eastern Canada.
Pros
great team and good managers
Cons
benefits could be more competitive
Worked with great co-workers, got along great and worked well together as a team. The manager treated us as equals which made us want to work even harder to help the store succeed. It was a very productive work environment and a joy to come to work everyday.
Pros
Friendly custommers
Cons
wage
its good that you learn about the auto parts industry, co-workers are friendly and nice. the enjoyable part of the job is going home. the hours indecisive.
Pros
you get pay on time
Cons
baked oven in summer time(gurantee weight loss)
They are a group of people always happy to help and make time for their employees. Learned lots about the world of cars. They do their on keeping people.
Fun work place with supportive management. General manager is very supportive of employee growth, and creates a stress-free environment to learn within the job. Co-workers are very willing to help whenever there is a problem.
CARQUEST, I liked the people I worked with and our customers were wonderful. I loved to bring our products to our customers, great friendships. The shipping receiving part I liked to organize, and clean up stock.
Pros
very friendly job and driving is my specialty
Cons
very little pay
start time is a little too early if you're stocking and you live far from the location you're working at.
co-workers constantly complain.

not convinced workers are happy working there because of the pressure to maintain standard.

enjoyable part of the job is the pay.

management is decent because of two supervisors.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Maintain Standard, Unhappy workers, Higher ups dont care
i was paid minimum wage to do 3 different jobs when hired as a driver, and they had me train my own replacement without teling me
Pros
Cons
everything
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carquest Auto Parts. Our community is ready to answer.