Carquest Auto Parts Employee Review

View all Carquest Auto Parts reviews

Shipper / Receiver / Delivery Driver
Shipper/Receiver/Dispatcher/Driver (Former Employee) –  Sussex, NB28 January 2014
This business is fast paced, as you deal with many different types of customers. ex: Garages

You have to be focused, and you have many tasks on the go at the same time. You could be picking orders to be delivered to a garage, getting an order ready to be picked up by a courier, or making a delivery if all other drivers were on the road.

The entire management team is "Hands On", and is involved with the day to day operation of this business.

The hardest part of the job was keeping track of where all of the delivery drivers were at any given time, being able to answer questions from management. If you didn't have an answer, you tried to find one.

The most enjoyable part of the job... Meeting the customers, dealing with them on a day to day basis. Knowing that you've been able to do something for them to help their day go a bit better.
Pros
Discounts of purchases
Cons
Sometimes the long hours

Other Carquest Auto Parts Employee Reviews

Such a welcoming environment. My coworkers make each day better.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 June 2019
Since I've started here, I haven't had problems. All of my coworkers are willing to help me out and give me the tools I need for success. I have no complaints.
Pros
Great working environment, great coworkers.
Great Job
Warehouse Laborer (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB17 June 2019
Great Opportunity, great pay. This is a very diverse work environment with a lot of opportunity to learn and develop your skills, there is also plenty of room for career development