Carquest Auto Parts

Carquest Auto Parts Employee Reviews for Driver

Driver7 reviews
Canada7 reviews
Worked with great co-workers, got along great and worked well together as a team. The manager treated us as equals which made us want to work even harder to help the store succeed. It was a very productive work environment and a joy to come to work everyday.
Pros
Friendly custommers
Cons
wage
Was taken advantage by the company, as were others i worked with, many people leaving in a short period of time due to management. Worked very hard for this company and wanted to make a career with it but hard when the pay and advancement is just not there.
This is a great place to work, great people and fantastic management, hard work but a awesome atmosphere, the pay was minimum wage but you seem to forget that when working at this location
Pros
Work, People, Management and customers
Cons
Pay
it ok to work there if you need ing a job it a long day if you do all your work in the moring carquest hads all new cars to diver around In
an the cars has working ac

\
They are a group of people always happy to help and make time for their employees. Learned lots about the world of cars. They do their on keeping people.
i was paid minimum wage to do 3 different jobs when hired as a driver, and they had me train my own replacement without teling me
Pros
Cons
everything
it was a fast pace job how to interface with people.the enjoyable part was meetingnew people it was a good team player enviorment
Cons
to long lunch breaks
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Carquest Auto Parts?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carquest Auto Parts. Our community is ready to answer.