Carquest Auto Parts

Carquest Auto Parts Employee Reviews for Delivery Driver

Delivery Driver12 reviews
Canada12 reviews
CARQUEST was a wonderful place to work with positive individuals in a very clean work environment. Management there was great they were all very good people who looked out for there workers and made sure we were in a safe work environment and took the time to let us know about workplace hazards and never once let an employee partake in unsafe work definitely one of the best employers I ever worked for
Pros
They treat individuals with respect and didnt look at us like numbers
Cons
there was not much potential to move up in the company
I enjoyed working here, worked at first as a picker then as a parts delivery driver, I loved the independance of working alone and being on the road all day.
Management was good, co workers were good, the pickings is great if you can move fast and get to know the warehouse. Staff and management do the best to help you learn the job, learn routes etc.

Good opportunity for advancement
Pros
Discount on parts
Cons
Can be stressful, driving sharing the road with others and picking quotas
excellent overall treatment of employees, great benefits. excellent way to increase automotive knowledge. also great for learning all the go to places in your local area
Pros
one hour lunches
Cons
driving in snowy weather
I am just a delivery driver so when i come into work in the mornings i deliver any car parts that need to go to the shops. I also put away stock and mix paint.
Pros
good people
Cons
boring
Easy going atmosphere. Customers are glad to see you. Good delivery car with gas and insurance provided. Good intelligent manager. Corporate responded quickly to concerns.
Pros
Parts discount, good co-workers, easy work.
Cons
Recalling where parts are in the warehouse, waiting until 5 pm to punch out.
the people are great to work with here i would recommend this job to anyone it interests. the job just wasn't my thing and me and the manager decided it was best i move on with better things.
Pros
hour lunch, great work environment
Cons
low pay
drove a company provided car, delivered auto parts throughout Kingston, was responsible for cash and cheques. interacted with customers daily and enjoyed working there
I.I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility. As well as overseeing a Staff of seven individuals throughout the day I completed Various Admistrative duties as well
2.I learn so many things

3.management is awesome ( very generous )

4.Friendly. polite and awesome

5.learn most of difficult Job. Heavy lifting

6.meet all kind of people .and fun.
Pros
Free rides
Cons
Overtime
CARQUEST, I liked the people I worked with and our customers were wonderful. I loved to bring our products to our customers, great friendships. The shipping receiving part I liked to organize, and clean up stock.
Pros
very friendly job and driving is my specialty
Cons
very little pay
Overall my experience with Carquest was fine. I was treated very well and fairly, however poor wages and no benefits. On a day to day basis, the job went pretty well. It was a fun place to work, all employees got along very well and good team work in place.
Pros
predictable hours, friendly staff
Cons
no room for promotion
The management does a good job in hiring the right staff, everyone gets along is productive and works as a team. The duties are shared equally and our customers enjoy seeing our faces everyday and look forward to coming back to see us. I think this is important to having a successful business. Having a great team that enjoys working together gets the most out of everyone and shows in customer satisfaction and production.
Pros
Very understanding employer and is easy to work for.
Cons
Heavy traffic and bad weather on occasion.
Check vechicle over before starting work,delivered parts to garages as quick as possible,I learned more of the auto parts industry,Boses treated u like everyday people,same as co-workers,To try&work a perfect day everyday,Driving&meeting people.
Pros
company paid for coures&lunch.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carquest Auto Parts. Our community is ready to answer.