Carquest Auto Parts

Carquest Auto Parts Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative8 reviews
Canada8 reviews
You learn a lot about all the different vehicles and there different parts how dependable some vehicles are also learn about the different products on the market for vehicles
Since I've started here, I haven't had problems. All of my coworkers are willing to help me out and give me the tools I need for success. I have no complaints.
Pros
Great working environment, great coworkers.
working at car quest is a very good job for someone who is into cars because you start to learn a lot while working their and if you're the type of person that works on their cars at home you could buy cheap parts to fix your car.
Pros
cheap car parts
Cons
heavy lifting
Great place to work. The hours are flexible to accommodate school requirements. There are a variety of different job activities and locations to choose from.
When I worked there, people were friendly, everyone got a long.Management were ok, like to have favorites. picking auto parts, is a dirty job
i was there teaching other kids how to interact with other kids wile plying sports ad other sports games like basketball and doge ball
Fun work place with supportive management. General manager is very supportive of employee growth, and creates a stress-free environment to learn within the job. Co-workers are very willing to help whenever there is a problem.
good job, money is not good for the work you are required to do. I have learned lots, the people are good to work with, the hardest part of the job is dealing with some of the jobbers over the phones. I enjoy the most about the job is finding things for customers and keeping them happy
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carquest Auto Parts. Our community is ready to answer.