Carquest Auto Parts
Carquest Auto Parts Employee Review

fast paced environment to work in

30 April 2019
an eight-hour shift, where your repeat same duties every day coming in and picked store orders and completing them accurately. Work is difficult but compensation is decent for it
25 January 2020
Same role
These people are very unreasonable when it comes to your well being. I was with this company for longer I would like to say and they do not care for your well being. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A NUMBER at this company! All they want is the work done, they dont care if your hurt, in pain, pulled something or hurt your self in the job they will find some kind of BS to have you still pulling numbers. They will have monthly meeting discussing how much money the company have made but not fixing the issue in the work place. You can talk about it for years...and trust me the employees do and yet nothing is done. This is a good job to have if you want to make quick money.
5 February 2020
Days often start hectic and end at a snails pace, the ability to leave your station to use the washroom or get a drink if necessary is a huge plus to working here. You can develop a closer relationship with staff and management than you may think you would be able to when working at an operation of this size.
Pros
Ice machine, friendly coworkers
16 April 2019
Same location
I enjoyed working here, worked at first as a picker then as a parts delivery driver, I loved the independance of working alone and being on the road all day.
Management was good, co workers were good, the pickings is great if you can move fast and get to know the warehouse. Staff and management do the best to help you learn the job, learn routes etc.

Good opportunity for advancement
Pros
Discount on parts
Cons
Can be stressful, driving sharing the road with others and picking quotas
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carquest Auto Parts. Our community is ready to answer.