Carquest Auto Parts

Carquest Auto Parts Employee Reviews

Canada78 reviews
Perfect for an organization fiend
Days often start hectic and end at a snails pace, the ability to leave your station to use the washroom or get a drink if necessary is a huge plus to working here. You can develop a closer relationship with staff and management than you may think you would be able to when working at an operation of this size.
Pros
Ice machine, friendly coworkers
Not very hapy
Was not heard seen or listen to by the upper management always thought it was their idea always and never gave credit where credit was due blah blah blah blah
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Pay
Totally awesome place to work
This is the second time I’ve come to work for this amazing group. People are awesome to work with there is a great pace at work. Very family oriented.
Carquest is not a good place to work, management doesn’t care about their staff. Over worked with no thanks or respect. Company doesn’t care about the employees
Very unreasonable!!!
These people are very unreasonable when it comes to your well being. I was with this company for longer I would like to say and they do not care for your well being. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A NUMBER at this company! All they want is the work done, they dont care if your hurt, in pain, pulled something or hurt your self in the job they will find some kind of BS to have you still pulling numbers. They will have monthly meeting discussing how much money the company have made but not fixing the issue in the work place. You can talk about it for years...and trust me the employees do and yet nothing is done. This is a good job to have if you want to make quick money.
It’s not what you know but who you know in this company
It’s not what you know but who you know in this company. Double standards are an every day occurrence. The company never has employee meetings you’re never told of anything in advance. Excellent customer service is provided by all but if you’re looking for a career this would not be the company for you. CARQUEST is a good steppingstone to move into a larger better paying job..company.
Très motivante
Systeme selon moi facile à utiliser et personnelle toujours souriant et encourageant pour le travail
productive and hardworking
Was giving a fair challenge to learn on the job training with others who had the experience to teach me the skills i needed to do the work that was required with clear instructions to do my work on a daily bases.
A fair and well managed group of staff at CarQuest on Bridge Street,East Bathurst.
Good place everyone is fun to work with
I worked here for almost 2 yrs the employees or great to work with there r ups and there are downs what job doesnt if u like your job it will work for u if u dont move on management is good and fair u abuse it your fault . Working and serving customers has been my life and I like it so to honest it's great place to work if u make it what u want
Meh.
Pay was good but there is favouritism within the company. Hard to get and maintain perfect standard, a lot of pressure from management to do so as well and they know how difficult it can be
Poor Place to Work
Was taken advantage by the company, as were others i worked with, many people leaving in a short period of time due to management. Worked very hard for this company and wanted to make a career with it but hard when the pay and advancement is just not there.
A verry positive work environement
CARQUEST was a wonderful place to work with positive individuals in a very clean work environment. Management there was great they were all very good people who looked out for there workers and made sure we were in a safe work environment and took the time to let us know about workplace hazards and never once let an employee partake in unsafe work definitely one of the best employers I ever worked for
Pros
They treat individuals with respect and didnt look at us like numbers
Cons
there was not much potential to move up in the company
fun workplace
very fun and interesting job your always learning new things about cars and meeting a lot of new people. good hours and good management is very nice. only con is the pay is very low for what your doing
Such a welcoming environment. My coworkers make each day better.
Since I've started here, I haven't had problems. All of my coworkers are willing to help me out and give me the tools I need for success. I have no complaints.
Pros
Great working environment, great coworkers.
Great Job
Great Opportunity, great pay. This is a very diverse work environment with a lot of opportunity to learn and develop your skills, there is also plenty of room for career development
CQ London South is awesome
A place where people matter. Great management and work environment. Flexible and training provided. Reasonable expectations for employees who want to be part of a team.
fast paced environment to work in
an eight-hour shift, where your repeat same duties every day coming in and picked store orders and completing them accurately. Work is difficult but compensation is decent for it
I enjoyed working here, worked at first as a picker then as a parts delivery driver, I loved the independance of working alone and being on the road all day.
Management was good, co workers were good, the pickings is great if you can move fast and get to know the warehouse. Staff and management do the best to help you learn the job, learn routes etc.

Good opportunity for advancement
Pros
Discount on parts
Cons
Can be stressful, driving sharing the road with others and picking quotas
fun part time job
working at car quest is a very good job for someone who is into cars because you start to learn a lot while working their and if you're the type of person that works on their cars at home you could buy cheap parts to fix your car.
Pros
cheap car parts
Cons
heavy lifting
Car Quest is an okay place to work when you're starting off in the job field. The hours were good, but for the amount of work I done, I got under paid and I was not treated with the respect that a worker should be treated with.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Under Paid
Surprised at how low wages are for a counter person
The work load and responsibilities at this job outweigh the pay you get. A dollar over minimum wage doesn't seem to be fair for amount of expertise you need to effectively serve customers.
Benefits
Cons
Wages/Workload
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carquest Auto Parts. Our community is ready to answer.