Carillion Employee Review

Very busy environment. I love that I am part of the William Osler Team at the Brampton Civic Hospital.
Purchasing/Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 November 2012
The job is very busy, fast-paced, with close attention to detail. We rarely do anything that is fun or team-building..ie, pot-lucks, group lunches, group events. We work hard all day long and most of us eat lunch at our desks because it is difficult to squeeze a lunch break into our day.
I love that the day is busy and goes by quickly. However, I feel like we are not valued for the amount of effort we put into our work, and feel like maybe a few "fun" or team-building events would benefit employee morale.
Advancement within the company is difficult as they threaten to remove our pension plan with the hospital, should we wish to move to another opportunity. We feel like we are stuck in the position we are currently in.
Pros
our salary and benefits are fair.
Cons
no appreciation and no opportunities for advancement.

Other Carillion Employee Reviews

good
Seasonal Contractor (winter) (Former Employee) –  Wandering River, AB16 April 2018
guys I worked with were good and management. Main office had bad communication with workers on the companies future. union CLAC wouldn't return calls on concerns.
Very Productive Work Environment
Construction Labourer (Former Employee) –  Slave Lake, AB31 January 2018
Worked Over Time Hours Out On The Highways, Crack Sealed , Bridge Washed Bridges, Fixed Delineators, Cleaned The Shop, Highway Patrols, Worked Well With Others, Worked Well Alone, Faced Paced Environment,.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carillion. Our community is ready to answer.