Carillion Employee Review

Dedicated team with hoopla and fun
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 March 2014
Although I was not paid at this position, I was treated as such. I enjoyed the experience with all team members because they expressed that I was welcomed. I was treated equally. From what I saw they worked well professionally as individuals and as a team. I never had any problems because they were up-front and were not afraid to let me know if I needed to be corrected in a positive manner and visa verse. I was able to utilize my skills and help every department to the best of my ability and I really appreciate it.

Other Carillion Employee Reviews

good
Seasonal Contractor (winter) (Former Employee) –  Wandering River, AB16 April 2018
guys I worked with were good and management. Main office had bad communication with workers on the companies future. union CLAC wouldn't return calls on concerns.
Very Productive Work Environment
Construction Labourer (Former Employee) –  Slave Lake, AB31 January 2018
Worked Over Time Hours Out On The Highways, Crack Sealed , Bridge Washed Bridges, Fixed Delineators, Cleaned The Shop, Highway Patrols, Worked Well With Others, Worked Well Alone, Faced Paced Environment,.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carillion. Our community is ready to answer.