Carillion Employee Review

Passionate Railway Professionals
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Midlands, ENG6 March 2014
I will produce a program with all work activates on site with a planed start & end dates. Numbers of staff for each activate & any plant required and all permits needed on site.
Also hire in Specialist personnel when needed from a Carillion approved Labour supplier. The planed work will be on the Carillion Race Card with midweek works days or nights & weekends

On a daily basis I am involved with making sure that every one is fully aware of the works on site. I will delegate certain scopes of the work out to the supervisors as to what controls are in place for all activities they will be looking after on site.
I will make sure that we conduct the planed work in a controlled manner always accessing as the work progresses and if we need to stop and rethink things we will do so accordingly this will be captured on the POWRA form.

Co-Workers
I have the privilege to be working alongside some very knowledgeable/highly skilled/motivated & all-round good bunch of Railway & Construction professionals.
Pros
office is 3 miles from home
Cons

Other Carillion Employee Reviews

good
Seasonal Contractor (winter) (Former Employee) –  Wandering River, AB16 April 2018
guys I worked with were good and management. Main office had bad communication with workers on the companies future. union CLAC wouldn't return calls on concerns.
Very Productive Work Environment
Construction Labourer (Former Employee) –  Slave Lake, AB31 January 2018
Worked Over Time Hours Out On The Highways, Crack Sealed , Bridge Washed Bridges, Fixed Delineators, Cleaned The Shop, Highway Patrols, Worked Well With Others, Worked Well Alone, Faced Paced Environment,.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carillion. Our community is ready to answer.