Cariboo Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews

3.8Job Security & Advancement
Pay is good but work place is horrible!
Cook (Former Employee) –  Williams Lake, BC22 April 2017
Work only 4 hours a day in the morning! Only got 4 hours to do everything in the morning which is not enough time! The supervisor there made it impossible to work there. They only go by how many hours you do! Had to work with mostly grumpy old people!
Pros
Pay
Cons
old grumpy coworkers
Nursing Unit Clerk
Nursing Unit Clerk (Former Employee) –  Williams Lake, BC10 February 2017
I would print daily census; ensure all patients charts were current and up to date. I was responsible for all data entry, admissions and discharges. Coordination of appointments as well as dietary needs.
Productive, Extreme Busy Environment, Extraordinaire
Patient Registration Clerk (Former Employee) –  Williams Lake, BC6 October 2013
This being the Most Wonderful place to work - in Healthcare - is in a hospital setting and in the Clerical Department. Watching the heartbeat of the hospital, flowing computer/paper work through so easily in perfect harmony with all the other departments.

To work with terrific co-workers under the most stressful times were always so gratifying. What ever I put in, I got so much more back in return - satisfied with the job I had done that day and ready for an unpredictable tomorrow. I worked with Doctors & Nursing Staff who I will always have a high regard for, above most jobs in the world.

There was no hard part to this job.
Pros
Worked with incredible professionals.
Cons
Not enough staff available for call-ins for extreme busy days.
Fast paced
Dietary Department (Former Employee) –  Williams Lake8 November 2012
Enjoyed working with the public. I learned about diets. The hardest part of the job was being on call. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning about certain diets, preparing meals and serving meals. Time goes by quick.
Pros
meeting people
Cons
short hours