Cargill Employee Review

Cargill is a strong company, but has limitations in its structure that can be improved.
Storeroom Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Newark, CA1 August 2012
A typical day consists of reviewing emails and managing the day to day operation of the MRO and raw material storerooms.

The learning aspect of the Company is good. I have learned many best practices that have help me succeed in various areas of responsibility.

Over all my co-worker are good group of people. We need to continue on team building and accountability in sharing the work load.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with so many aspect of responsibility and making sure the process flows correctly.

The enjoyment of being the go to person for various projects and requests.
Pros
strong financial company
Cons
agricultural based company and growth limitations.

Other Cargill Employee Reviews

Cargill Animal Nutrition's commitment to safety and guiding principles created a culture that I was very proud to be a part of.
Retail Sales Consultant/ Animal Nutritionist (Former Employee) –  Alberta10 May 2018
As a retail sales representative, my territory encapsulated Alberta and Northern Saskatchewan. Developing strong relationships backed by products that performed forged trust. Listening, aligning, and being agile not only created success among client but teammates as well.
Pros
Company vehicle, expense account, base salary with additional commissions
Cons
Corporate goals didn't align with end customers, company elected to dissolve the retail segment and jobs were lost
Terrible, don't ever work here
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  High River, AB3 May 2018
This place will make your life miserable. Only if you think there is nothing else you can do with your life then come here, otherwise believe me, you can do better!
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cargill. Our community is ready to answer.