Cargill Employee Review

Cargill was great until they decided to Outsource IT
Senior Trade Floor IT Support (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX3 April 2014
Cargill has been a great Company to work for until now that Top Management decided to Outsource IT.. Our Direct Management has been the best one I have had in my previous experience.

Being a Trade Floor here at Cargill, the environment is great. Very polite Traders and patient which for the most part they are not. Is the Culture of Cargill that makes them this way.

There is no hard part to this job if you have the Customer Service Skills and the Enough Knowledge to break/fix issues.

Our IT Team is great but we are very unfortunate that we are getting hit with the Outsourcing Method....
Pros
Culture, Salary
Cons
Benefits (Health insurance)

Other Cargill Employee Reviews

Cargill Animal Nutrition's commitment to safety and guiding principles created a culture that I was very proud to be a part of.
Retail Sales Consultant/ Animal Nutritionist (Former Employee) –  Alberta10 May 2018
As a retail sales representative, my territory encapsulated Alberta and Northern Saskatchewan. Developing strong relationships backed by products that performed forged trust. Listening, aligning, and being agile not only created success among client but teammates as well.
Pros
Company vehicle, expense account, base salary with additional commissions
Cons
Corporate goals didn't align with end customers, company elected to dissolve the retail segment and jobs were lost
Terrible, don't ever work here
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  High River, AB3 May 2018
This place will make your life miserable. Only if you think there is nothing else you can do with your life then come here, otherwise believe me, you can do better!
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cargill. Our community is ready to answer.