CarePartners Employee Review

View all CarePartners reviews

worse home care company
csw /administration(mod duties) (Current Employee) –  Barrie3 February 2014
If you enjoy not having a balanced life this job is for you. If you like to work in an environment that changes daily with company policies as there reg managers sees fit this job is for you. If you enjoy not having the same person answer your scheduling calls this job is for you. They have a high turn over for a reason in every department. Check your pay stubs too pay is never right.

enjoy being bullied at work and fyi they have modified workers rate them on this site to up there average trust me I might have been one.
Pros
Our clients
Cons
management, staff, pay

Other CarePartners Employee Reviews

great place to work
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 May 2018
This company is good it has a lot of nice people and they care about their employees there is variety of jobs and responsibilities lots of work and willing to work with u on any issues
Pros
lots of work caring company
Cons
pay
Glad to have left!
Psw (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON22 April 2018
Anyone who complains about CP is totally in The Right!
Management doesn’t care I know because I worked for CP and before when it was Red Cross for 7 years and this for profit company still is no good to work for, Management bullies you has not respect for the union and they play favours And if your not liked they will get rid of you somehow, use the union against you, it’s nothing to do with psws calling in sick it’s management and yet before Cp bought out Red Cross the psws were the ones who striked in 2011 and helped change the min wage for psws in home care!
Nothing changed had 5 supervisors in 7 years and I was stressed out from being bullied so found a contract job with better pay and benefits with pension and left ASAP and have never been happier!
Pros
Client were great
Cons
Management sucks