CarePartners Employee Review

View all CarePartners reviews

Excellent and rewarding Nursing experience
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Ontario22 January 2014
I serviced clients in their home worked independently and felt very much appreciated by the clients. It's hard work but very rewarding. This job is demanding but also very flexible I enjoyed being out in the fresh air rather than being cooped up in an institution for 8-12hrs. This job has it's challenges as any other. There is 24hr support, excellent resources and great opportunities to use and enhance all nursing skills now as a manager I am hopefully going to pass on my passion for community nursing to the next generation of community nurses.
Pros
24hr support and excellent resources

Other CarePartners Employee Reviews

Glad to have left!
Psw (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON22 April 2018
Anyone who complains about CP is totally in The Right!
Management doesn’t care I know because I worked for CP and before when it was Red Cross for 7 years and this for profit company still is no good to work for, Management bullies you has not respect for the union and they play favours And if your not liked they will get rid of you somehow, use the union against you, it’s nothing to do with psws calling in sick it’s management and yet before Cp bought out Red Cross the psws were the ones who striked in 2011 and helped change the min wage for psws in home care!
Nothing changed had 5 supervisors in 7 years and I was stressed out from being bullied so found a contract job with better pay and benefits with pension and left ASAP and have never been happier!
Pros
Client were great
Cons
Management sucks
Don't start ,only as temp fill in
Psw (Former Employee) –  Kincardine, ON22 April 2018
Terrible scheduling in rural areas.no idea of time to travel many times going back and forth on the same road to clients .No logics
in travel time not enough or way too much and if you arrive early or late it your fault.Base pay hasn't gone up in last 6 years there rely on government wage enhancement to make it look like a good paying job but with mileage and travel time you aren't making more than minimum wage. Mileage remembrusement at 37 cents doesn't near cover cost of fuel or wear and tear on vehicle.
Pros
Clients
Cons
pay low, lots of driving