CarePartners

CarePartners Employee Reviews

Canada351 reviews
HR is lacklustre
HR may as well have been absent due to their lack of action taken & follow-up on significant workplace harrassment issues formally brought to their attention.
Cons
Ivory tower management style
Good
Great company to work for. Regular training skills fairs. Opportunities in several community settings. Supportive management. Salaries could be better but the overall culture is good.
Good work place
Management is good,hours are good most of the time. And the benefits are good. Over all care partners is a great please to work and the team is very friendly
Clients were great
I loved the job but hours are not consistent I like the flexibility of not being stuck in one place all day but wear and tear on your vehicle, driving in bad weather mileage pay not great
Weekends and holidays and split shifts not great for families
Atmosphere of working for Carepartners
Enjoyed working with the clients. Friendly co-workers as well as supervisor and management. Interview was very thorough, supplied gloves, PPE and whatever else was needed. Felt like a part of a family. Always made sure we were up to date in the knowledge department with Healthcare and we were able to contact someone at anytime.
Great job low pay
It’s a great job and you feel good about what you do. But ultimately you can’t survive and have to take on multiple jobs. Which is not fair for the work you do.
Pros
Fun work
Cons
Pay
Not bad
Miss my job with them would have stayed but had to be home with my kids and they wouldnt accept me working the hours I had available due to thier specific requirements.they were all very kind and wonderful to work with
Pros
Was a great job felt like i was doing something good in the community
Cons
Had to quite due to hours i had avaulable not being good enough for them.
No travel time no break for lunch...
Management is so bad. Coworkers are great. Client's are good.but management is poor. Since 2016 everything went down. That year our previous manager retired.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CarePartners?
Loved working eshift.
Eshift managers excellent in communicating and being supportive of their eshift employees. I enjoyed the changing environments and patient diversity.
Excellent company with ample opportunities for growth and advancement
Wonderful company to work for. Provide lots of opportunity for continuing education and growth and development. Management are willing to work collaborately with staff. Job inherently does involve on call which can affect work life balance.
A great place to work
I had a wonderful experience working at care partners in The Tillsonburg office. From management all the way down I always felt fully supported in my role. It was a wonderful experience overall.
No benefits!
It’s a shame for Carepartners not to pay sick benefits to workers working tirelessly for them. It’s pathetic to know that frontline workers do not have retirement benefits!
Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

Learn from your counterparts!
Very poor management
Poor clients had to put up with the management and lose their good workers. They never picked up and sent unqualified workers to attend clients who were in need of proper assistance. It was hard on the families and the worker.
Please don't go to carepartners looking for work
This company is getting worse and worse as the years go on. The owner of this company doesnt give care about the patient and their families. There are no incentives at all. They have no respect for you, and it's always PSWs fault scheduling is never to blame. If you want to be valued and treated with respect and have good work to life balance then dont work here. Especially on weekends. You have to be at their beck and call
Not enough training
Was supposed to have two weeks training and only had 2 days training
Was thrown right into the job with out the proper knowledge needed to preform the job well
Worse company I have EVER worked for
High stress, low pay, terrible management , lousy shifts. Nothing good to say about this company. HR allows toxicity amongst backstabbing coworkers to continue without consequence.
Just don’t
Don’t even consider this place unless you’re interested in becoming a white modern day version of slavery. Pay, hours, and workplace politics are not adequate. You’re constantly on call and under appreciated
Just Awful.
Pros: SOME of the patients
Cons: overworked, little pay, workplace harassment, etc.

The worst place I have ever worked. The pay is way too low. You can make more at a minimum wage job. Unsupportive co workers. Paid per visit and KM. Sometimes driving 30 minutes to the next visit, waste of time. On call? Forget about it. You’ll just get home and then get called back out again. Ridiculous amount of paperwork, you work all day and then come home to paperwork for the LHIN, Supply orders, scheduling your next day, calling patients, etc.
Carepartners had an excellent trainer.
Good places to be apart of if you have transportation. Was great meeting the clients while shadowing the workers.
Unfortunately I didn't have the transportation to continue.
Hard working team
Staff work very hard...wages are low for work load
Team environment Nice people who care about staff and clients...company is held back by government funding
Pros
Team Environment
Cons
Large work loads
Productive workplace, fast working environment.
Carepartners is a fast paced working environment. You interact with co-workers as a team to get the job finished. Management is well, the most enjoyable part is knowing you've executed your goals.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CarePartners. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7