CarePartners
Happiness score is 56 out of 100

CarePartners: 466 Employee Reviews

Canada466 reviews

Very stressful place to work

Not enough PSW’s, that is a large part of the problem. Staff were mostly excellent to work with. Job was high stress.Management was okay. Staff calling in sick and having to reschedule their day was difficult.

18 July 2022
Hello, thank you for leaving your thoughts with us! These are very trying times which can make it difficult to find new employees. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to reach out to hrinquiries@carepartners.ca

Productive for fun worlkplace

They ask me about to deal with patient,And how to handle and care with them.What kind of job I’m doing,personal care,exercise, and others.Some clients are rude some are nice.I like this job

Insights into CarePartners

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Poor work-life balance

Not a positive work environment. The clients are nice, but the coordinators don't care about anything but filling the visits regardless of any conflicts.

Pros

It's a job

Cons

It's not a good one

8 July 2022
Hello and thank you for leaving a review! We are troubled to hear that you did not have a positive experience as one of our core values includes teamwork. If you would like to detail your experience further, please email us directly at HRInquiries@Carepartners.ca

Nice place to work

Nice place to work for , there doing there best to help people in need, and there for you 24 h to support you and the staff are really helpful 👍 they have a good system going on , to follow up on client and workers

4 July 2022
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad you enjoyed your time working with us and wish you all the best. Thank you for all the hard work you put in while working with us!

Good

Care partners is good place of work, dedicated leaders, good team work, and this make the job so interesting for the personal support workers on the field.

20 June 2022
Hello,Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! We are so glad you are enjoying your time with us and want to thank you for all of the hard work that you do!

Great management

Former eShift RPN, Kitchener. Managers were lovely to work with, very supportive. Pay was inadequate, but that is mostly a government issue, so I can't really fault them for it.

24 May 2022
Hello,Thank you for leaving your review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed you time working with us - we wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors!

Stressful at times when there are staffing shortages

Fast paced environment. Training was decent. Workload can be heavy and there are times where it can be stressful, especially when there is staff shortages.

26 May 2022
Hello,Thank you for leaving us a comment! We want to thank you for all of the hard work you put in and if there is ever any feedback on ways we can improve, please do not hesitate to let us know at hrinquiries@carepartners.ca

Great place to work with the vulnerable

I’m glad I chose to work with CarePartners as a CSW. I work every evening and every other weekend to help Seniors get ready for their night time routine. I have forged a trusting care schedule with many beautiful people. I always have work , a Government supplement to on top of my paid hours. Job security. Because of the shortage of workers, it hard to always get the support you need right away, but I have amazing problem solving skills , so it’s not so bad. It keeps me fit.

26 May 2022
Hello,Thank you for leaving a review! We are genuinely happy to hear that you are enjoying your time with us. Thank you for all of the hard work you put in - it truly does not go unnoticed!

Great place to work , friendly staff.

I am very pleased to be a part of this company for 14 years and counting , I can manage my work and time for my family , and I enjoy working and meeting new people .

16 May 2022
Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts! It is very nice to hear that you are enjoying your time with us and we couldn't thank you enough for all of the hard work that you do!

Fast Paced

You are not paid for work that you do. No appreciation for helping on other teams or on your days off. Many mistakes such as scheduling and miss visits. Schedulers continue to mess up lists of clients for days working. Mileage pay is not equal to any other companies paid mileage. Rpn or RN wages are not equal to other companies or hospital. This company has a big turn over of employees due to treatment of employees which is you do all the work so we can pay elaborate wages to management and we will give you a pitiful wage. I do not recommend this company I’m sorry to say.

Pros

You work by yourself

Cons

Overworked and underpaid.

16 May 2022
Hello, thank you for leaving a review for us! We can definitely see how frustrating this would have been for you. We have worked very hard at trying to keep CarePartners a place where everyone enjoys coming in to work. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us to discuss your concerns further at hrinquiries@CarePartners.ca

Worst of the worst

Scheduling is an absolutely nightmare and they are so ignorant yet want you to pick up clients. Communication is horrendous. The only good thing about this company is the clients. Just run as far as you can!!

Pros

Clients and that’s it

Cons

Schedule changes constantly, they bring staff from other areas when there are others in that area with no hours, very poorly run and zero common sense

9 May 2022
Hello,Tank you for sharing your thoughts. We are troubled to hear of your experience and take this feedback very seriously. We will keep pressing for change! If you would like to email us at hrinquiries@carepartners.ca to discus this further, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Toxic environment

I had to recently resign my position due to the stress levels and my mental health. I was told by management to "figure it out" when I asked for help and support.

9 May 2022
Hello,Thank yo for bringing this to our attention. We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your time working with us. We would like to better understand the circumstances, please reach out to us at hrinquiries@carepartners.ca.

Terrible workplace environment

I love my clients and they make the job worth it but the office and scheduling is very unorganized and some workers are mean and snarky. I called in sick once and no one took my clients off my schedule so my clients thought I didn’t show up. The office staff is often rude to my clients as well when they have to phone, some of them want me to do it for them because they don’t like how rude the schedulers and office staff are to them.

9 May 2022
Hello, thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We are sorry you did not enjoy your time here with us - we take this feedback very seriously. Health care is especially grueling right now which is making it challenging to meet demand. If you would like to discuss this further, please reach out to us at hrinquiries@carepartners.ca

Enjoyed while working and friendly environment Excellent work place and well planed.Keep all electronic records and best managed company in healthcare industry

Okay as a stepping stone job

The benefit to this job is that you may be able to use acquired skills for a better role, wage, atmosphere elsewhere. Can learn quite a bit about the field of homecare and how these agencies operate if you have a true desire to learn more.

9 May 2022
Hello,Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We hope you enjoyed your time here with us - If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us at hrinquiries@carepartners.ca

Poor planning

Too much driving for little pay. Poor scheduling. Working 10hr days but only 6hr being paid for the rest is travel time and pay for travel is too low.

2 May 2022
Hello,Thank you for taking the time to leave your review with us. We are genuinely sorry you did not enjoy your time here with us. If you would like to discuss this more with us please email us at hrinquiries@carepartners.ca

The People Make the Difference

I have worked for CarePartners since 2006 and have grown personally and professionally. Home Health Care is an ever evolving and challenging industry; however, the work we do has meaning to so many. The work culture at CarePartners is amazing, which shows the strength of its people. We all contribute to the success of services we provide. I really cannot see myself working anywhere else.

25 April 2022
Hello, and thank you for leaving a review! We are glad to know that the work culture is a positive part of your job - we always strive to put our employees first. Thank you for all the work that you do, we really appreciate you!

Fast-paced, teamwork orientated company

Great office environment, worked as a team to provide care to vulnerable patients, challenging days were met with compassion from management and colleagues, great tools in place to assist in getting the job done.

25 April 2022
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to leave your review! We are so glad you are enjoying your time working with us, thank you for all the hard work you do!

Stressful place to work

Pay is very low! Suppose to see 14 pt a day but end with 20-23 patients a day. Company does not want to pay you to pick up ABPI machines. All this company cares about is themselves. When nurses push back because the load is too much they are still told to see patients. If something occurs it falls back on the nurse’s license and this company couldn’t care less. Little support from management especially higher up. If your looking for a great place to work I would keep searching. I wish I had

13 May 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience. We are sad to hear that we didn't live up to your expectations as we are known for flexibility. If you would like to discuss this further, please email as at HRInquiries@CarePartners.ca

Productive, fun, competitive, always learning new things and excelling

The manager is amazing and so welcoming and the atmosphere is also great!I worked here 3 years ago and went on Maternity leave and left Care Partners and regretted it. I loved it so much that I decided to come back and I feel like I haven't left and its been great being back! :)

18 April 2022
Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our company! We are so glad you are enjoying your time with us and thank you for all the work you do!

Everything is on your shoulders

If someone cancels an appointment? That’s your job. If someone no shows to an appointment? That’s your problem. Scheduling staff is insanely difficult to get ahold of, making reporting canceled visits impossible. But then after 12+ calls and no one answering, you give up, you get in trouble for not telling the office. Extremely just unorganized

Pros

Benefits? IF you work 1000+ hours

Cons

8 hr days become 16hr days very often

8 April 2022
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Health care is especially grueling right now, which definitely makes it challenging to meet demand. If you would like to share more about your experience with us, please email us at HRInquiries@CarePartners.ca

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CarePartners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement