CareGivers Home Health Care Employee Reviews

Nope.
LPN (Former Employee) –  Various27 May 2019
Worked with pediatrics. Disorganized and not very accommodating to the family as from what parents have told me from what happened in the past. Even as an LPN working for them they’re not very accommodating. Had time off denied as early as requested two weeks ahead of time. No night premium available. Always call last minute to see if you’re available to work even though it is not in your Availabilities.
Pros
Pediatric trining provides
Cons
No night premium.
Horrible
HCA (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 February 2019
The "pretend to care"givers do NOT care about their employees or clients. They over stock your work load and blame it on the caregivers when they are late.
Pros
na
Cons
18 hour days 12 days straight followed with 2 days off.
Okay place to work
LPN (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 October 2018
- training provided, paid orientation
- management sometimes difficult to get a hold of
- some unsafe/ inappropriate patients. management takes a long time to remove nurses/ HCAs from toxic environments after requests to leave patients

- cram several appointments into one time slot, making it unreasonable to complete your work load during the given appointment time allotted.
disorganized
LPN (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 July 2018
office is very disorganized especially with scheduling sometimes more than one nurse will show up sometimes i hear none show up

the patients and family are pretty good for the most part but the management is poor in the office and disorganized.
worst job i've ever had
Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 July 2018
the absolute worst job i ever had.the office staff and schedulers are very unprofessional.they schedule you for hours then come up with excuses and reschedule you somewhere else.they over work you and no appreciation at all.they don't look after their employees.schedulers are always messing up and never taking the responsibility and blame you instead.I am happy to say i am employed with another company now and its so much better.if your thinking of working here take my advice and don't! you are worth so much more. and for the record you don't get any raises and no benefits.
Pros
cant think of even one
Cons
unprofessional, you take the blame for their mistakes, no appreciation
not a good place to worl
Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 April 2018
way too much driving and little hours. would not suggest working there for anyone, they do not care about other workers. really do not like the company, should not apply
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
multitasking
Assisting residents (Former Employee) –  edmonton AB13 October 2015
multitasking work place that requires lots of driving. Acquired good working skills by meeting with different individuals with various needs. But there is a desire For me to work in an organized an more professional setting.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
not so organized management
Busy place but positive and professional
Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 September 2014
I was most impressed with my Manager and her ability to communicate and understand me and my needs to do the best job I could. She taught me a lot in growing in my existing experience but to be flexible in learning new lessons. I am truly grateful for I feel I am a better person and Nurse Aide. Also, there were very supportive staff that could be reached at all hours for support and information. Home Health is very rewarding and often times stressful. I never felt alone and could always talk about my concerns and get support and information.
Pros
to make my own schedule
Cons
didn't get to know fellow workers as well as I would have liked