CareerUp Employee Reviews

5.0Pay & Benefits
Great internship experince
London Intern (Former Employee) –  London3 January 2019
I was very impressed with CareerUp from the very beginning. They made every step of the process easy and fun. My admissions counselor was genuinely interested in my career goals and took the time to find an internship that was just what I was looking for.

When I arrived in London, everything was arranged for me. I had a private driver pick me up at the airport and all the interns had their own private room right in central London. Our program manager was super friendly and always happy to help plan fun activities on the weekends.

I had one of the best summers of my life and made amazing new friends. It feels great to have a new experience on my resume and LinkedIn that I can be proud of. I highly recommend the program to anyone that enjoys travel and needs to build their professional skills.
Awesome experience!
Intern (Former Employee) –  Singapore6 February 2018
CareerUp makes the process of finding an internship easy and connected me with some of the top companies in the world. Their team is professional and always there to help. Highly recommended!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CareerUp. Our community is ready to answer.

CareerUp Reviews by Job Title