Career Contacts

Career Contacts Employee Reviews

Excellent service and exceptional care! Highly recommended!

I am so grateful that I have worked with CareerContacts because they are responsive, helpful and friendly. They have even helped me to negotiate a higher-than-expected package. The tips they have given me are helpful for the subsequent interviews and they are very responsive in have follow-ups with the client. It was overall a perfect experience.

Pros

Responsive, helpful, friendly

Cons

Amazing Company

Since I started working with Career Contacts, they've provided me with multiple temp jobs. Recently, I just landed a position with a company that I've been wanted to work with for some time all because of Career Contacts. The staff are thoughtful and intentional. They listen to your needs and ensure that they find the best employer for you! I would recommend Career Contacts to anyone who is looking for work or for employers looking to fill a position. You will not be disappointed!

Thank you for helping me find my dream job!

I still can’t believe that I have found my dream job. I’m so grateful for the opportunity that Career Contacts gave me. The Team was really supportive. Thank you very much!

Waste of time

I applied for a job listed by these guys for another company. They barely read my resume and ignored every email I sent them, opting to call me and leave phone messages that mirrored their email messages instead. It was all very automated and I could tell that they were just trying to get people interviews to look good for their client, regardless of qualifications. Anyway, over the phone I was told I definitely had the experience that made me eligible for a job they essentially advertised as entry-level, training on the job, production work. After travelling a very long way for this interview, I was told by their client that I did not have any of the qualifications required for this job and they were not sure why I had even applied. This was all down to Career Contacts failing to include any important details on their listing or asking the right questions over the phone. Do not use these guys as your recruitment company; they just want your business, not to get you work.

Official response from Career Contacts

10 September 2020
I am sorry to hear that this was your experience. I am one of the owners of Career Contacts and would really appreciate learning more about your experience and how we can do better. People first is a core value here and if we did not live up to that, we sincerely appologise. You can reach me directly at andrea@careercontacts.ca

Awesome team

These guys put me in contact with an amazing job opportunity. I came from Australia and not only did the amazing staff help with locking in a job. They were also happy to give me information about getting around and general info for someone new to Vancouver . Very happy ! Thanks guys

Helped me find my dream job!

I moved to Vancouver not long ago with a 2-year work visa. I didn't know where to begin with the job search but was able to quickly find work with the help of Career Contacts. They had a lot of different roles available and were extremely helpful in helping me with the job search. They helped me coordinate an interview with one of their Downtown clients and even helped prepare me for the interview. I am so happy in my new role and I can't thank them enough for helping me in the job search. I would highly recommend this agency to anyone looking for work!

Official response from Career Contacts

10 September 2020
So happy we were able to connect you with a great career opportunity!

Great Recruiters

After meeting with the Recruiters I was given information about several companies that were hiring. After a few interview I accepted a job and have been working with this company over a year. Thank you Career Contacts!

Best team to help find your next role!

The team is great at learning what you are looking for in a role and considering you for all suitable roles that fit your skills and interests. From casual temp roles to landing your dream job the team is great at helping through the whole job search process!

great team of smart recruiters

they were really great at determining what skills I had that worked for their clients. They have a diverse client base and treat their candidates well - even when they don't have work for them.

Excellent company to work with

My company is constantly contacting Career Contacts to provide us with excellent temp workers when needed. They always are able to pull through with getting us workers no matter what the circumstance. I definitely recommend working with or for the great team at Career Contacts!

Great place for carrier contacts

Carrier contacts has giving me great opportunities in a variety of different working environments. It has been a great for me building my confidence and helped me plan for optimal future employment.

I like this team

small team no gimmicks gives it to me straight and is always honest with me good follow up and really gets me opportunities that match what I can and want to do.

good people, great jobs

They always call me for relevant jobs with good salaries and always fight for me if I need a bit more. They have temp jobs and full time jobs so it's a good mix. Definitely recommend!

My only place to look for workers

Working with the team at Career Contacts has been easy, and smooth, in finding temporary workers for any special projects we have. I've had nothing but good experiences from all the office staff. They are friendly and helpful. The workers they provide are great, and hard working. I would highly recommend this agency to anyone looking for workers for placement.

Great team, great experience

I interviewed for several administrative positions with Career Contacts and the team was so great at keeping me informed through the process and making sure that not only was I a great fit for the job but that the job was a great fit for me. I would definitely recommend Career Contacts!

One of the best agencies I've worked with!

I've had nothing but good experiences working with the team at Career Contacts. They always have a lot of different assignments going on - whether it's serving shifts or general labour work. The pay is great, espcailly compared to a lot of other agencies in Vancouver. I would recommend this agency to anyone looking for work! Thanks for all the help!

Ervin

I have 3 years working for Career Contacts.Me and my girlfriend are working here. Very helpful people and flexible shifts. At the time when I have done the interview my English was not so perfect and they gave me the opportunity to work in the same job I was doing back home. Thank you

Was always my first stop when looking for work.

Have dealt with Career Contacts for approx. 12 years as a temp worker, client and eventually direct employee. They offer a good selection of permanent and temporary positions, as well as, more personalized service than the larger competition. Reasonable wages for the positions held. The office has a good atmosphere and is centrally located. Company social gatherings are great (lunches, open houses, etc).

Great team

Great opportunity, the process from start to finish was great I would recommend They have many opportunities both permanent and temporary. I am very happy with the interviews they have set up for me.

A wonderful company!

Career Contacts is a great company! As a new arrival to Canada I was able to go in and learn about the options available to me, get tips on interview practices, and ultimately land a job that I love! I highly recommend for all new arrivals and those looking for a change!

Great temp agency to work with.

Career contacts helped me get different temporary work in places like the Vancouver convention centre. They are professional and friendly to work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Career Contacts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5