Carecorp

Carecorp Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
I would never recommend to anyone to work at this facility. The pay is the lowest in the province of British Columbia. And this management doesn't give a hoot or most of the staff about the residents or their stuff it honestly it's pretty sad .... i wouldn't even have any of my family stay there ...and management is the worst its all about the money....
Went to Campbell river and it was terrible. No organization there. I wouldn't recommend carecorp to anyone.And if u do take the job make sure you document your hrs and review your contract.
Highly disorganized company. Lack of communication creates confusion which also delays any progress to move in the right direction. Some staff are not accommodating or friendly and are not open to communicating basic work related expectations and needs.
Pros
Some staff, the residents
Cons
Bad communication, disorganized
Avoid this place at all costs. Management is completely incompetent, facility is falling apart, owned by profit motivated individuals. Example: wouldn’t supply gloves my size then threatened to call care aid registry when I refused unsafe work. Had to use toilet paper for residents personal care. The conditions within the facility are unsanitary at best. Even have to pay for your keys. Carecorp is one of the most debase work environments I have yet encountered. Pay is also low
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
good work schedule with very nice co-workers easy to get along with
Pros
good co-workers
Cons
far from my place