CareCorp Seniors Services

CareCorp Seniors Services Employee Reviews

Good Work/Life Balance and Excellent Management

The managment at corporate is fantastic, no complaints about the managers. Managers work hard to ensure a good work / life balance for employees. Pay is less than industry average.

Worst place to work at!!!

Worst toxic environment place to work atManagement is absolutely useless Coworkers are selfish and bullies Most of the coworkers keep speaking in their native language in front of you and gossiping around like if you are nobody I even talked to the manager about it complaining and they didn’t care. ABSOLUTELY THE WORST!!!

Pros

Good pay$$

Cons

Everything else

Great family environment

Love working thereThe staff is very friendly The training was easy to follow The versatility of the information I received from the company will be great for future reference

Pros

The staff is very versatile

Over worked/ Bad Management

the workload... unbearable!! too much for one person, always short, no floats or 1 floating the whole floor, Management are "good people" not so great as managers.... they are rude, disrespectful and most of the time, come off like they don't care.

Pros

wages are good

Cons

too many to list

Would not recommend

As a ex employee, I found care Corp/ management in need of a over haul . I use to love going to work , as I found out the more you do they more they expect without any concern to your health/ welfare . Sadly it’s the residents that pay for lack of people caring , the ones that do get burnt out from trying to do more. Also as one rule has been if your sick stay home , they have totally looked the other way and allowed sick people to work they fudge the temps on many . So disappointed in lack of care or responsibility of upper management.

Pros

Residents, some workers

Cons

To many to list

Good place to start

It was great working here. Gained lot of experience in the field which I was new to. Owner is good , management at that time wasnt too great. If you mind your own business, than you are good. Too many turnovers.

A good work place to find purposeful career

It's been a fulfilling and purposeful job so far in the months that I have started working here. They do not have as high pay compared to other senior homes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CareCorp Seniors Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4