CareCorp Seniors Services
Happiness score is 57 out of 100

CareCorp Seniors Services Employee Reviews

Canada12 reviews

Below average

Hca salary for a long term facility pays 17$ is not really acceptable… its heavy environment to much bosses even hca workers r bossy. All resident needs lifting.

Great work culture

The workplace culture is great at our office. It's a diverse office and everyone is friendly plus easy to work with. My manager is supportive and accommodating to our work-life balance. It's a great place to start and grow as they like to promote within.

Insights into CareCorp Seniors Services

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging

Pleasant place to work

Working in senior home is so heartbreaking. This Seniors needs more loved and care that they deserved. I’m glad that companies like CareCorp’s doing there best to serve this vulnerable people.

Good People

The people make the place and the people who work here are fantastic. People are kind, funny and considerate. No issues with the culture and people who work here.

Management is uncaring.

As an HCA we are always short staffed. The work load is overwhelming. You are treated as a #. The residents can’t possibly receive the care they deserve when we are always under staffed.

Pros

Lots of over time if wanted.

Cons

Run off your feet.

Great People

The people that were above me were helpful and supportive. There were some staff that I managed that were challenging. I really enjoyed the care home I worked at.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Good pay

Worst place to work at!!!

Worst toxic environment place to work atManagement is absolutely useless Coworkers are selfish and bullies Most of the coworkers keep speaking in their native language in front of you and gossiping around like if you are nobody I even talked to the manager about it complaining and they didn’t care. ABSOLUTELY THE WORST!!!

Pros

Good pay$$

Cons

Everything else

Great family environment

Love working thereThe staff is very friendly The training was easy to follow The versatility of the information I received from the company will be great for future reference

Pros

The staff is very versatile

Over worked/ Bad Management

the workload... unbearable!! too much for one person, always short, no floats or 1 floating the whole floor, Management are "good people" not so great as managers.... they are rude, disrespectful and most of the time, come off like they don't care.

Pros

wages are good

Cons

too many to list

Would not recommend

As a ex employee, I found care Corp/ management in need of a over haul . I use to love going to work , as I found out the more you do they more they expect without any concern to your health/ welfare . Sadly it’s the residents that pay for lack of people caring , the ones that do get burnt out from trying to do more. Also as one rule has been if your sick stay home , they have totally looked the other way and allowed sick people to work they fudge the temps on many . So disappointed in lack of care or responsibility of upper management.

Pros

Residents, some workers

Cons

To many to list

Good place to start

It was great working here. Gained lot of experience in the field which I was new to. Owner is good , management at that time wasnt too great. If you mind your own business, than you are good. Too many turnovers.

A good work place to find purposeful career

It's been a fulfilling and purposeful job so far in the months that I have started working here. They do not have as high pay compared to other senior homes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CareCorp Seniors Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement