care dental Employee Reviews

Team work
DENTAL HYGIENIST (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FL17 April 2019
Working for Care Dental has been great for me. We have always worked as a team and we always have each other's back. I have been with Care Dental since I graduated and I will be with them for as long as I can. :)
Quiet enviornment
Dental Assistant/ Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Florida9 April 2019
Slow paced and quiet work environment. Not too stressful and I would consider working there again if the pay was higher and if it wasn't too far from my home
Review of Now Care Dental
Scheduling coordinator (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MN12 March 2019
I would not recommend Now Care Dental a place to work at. The hours are very long. Typically worked 11 hours a day. Lack of benefits. No PTO, vacation. Salary was also very low.
very chaotic place to work with much turnover
receptionist/hygiene coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL11 March 2019
I learned how to scan all documents for a paperless office. I learned to make multiple "cold calls" to inactive patients who needed additional dental care. The best part of my job was my co-workers, who were supportive and genuinely nice people. The worst part of this experience was the chaos: multiple doctors had worked there when I began and only one remained after my second week there. It was a beautiful office that had been divided into half medical and half dental. Neither side was organized and/or efficient. Often when I would call patients I would be chewed out or cursed at.
Pros
great co-workers and learning experience
Cons
high turnover rate with staff and doctors
Matige werkgever
preventie assistent (Former Employee) –  Den Haag11 July 2018
Ontevreden weg gegaan hieBeloofden van alles maar leverde het niet
Pros
fijne werkuren
Cons
slecht management
Great Place to work at
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NY18 May 2018
I learned the different skills needed to be a Dental Assistant. It was a great environment to work at. My boss is very understanding and very patient.
Pros
great environment and great boss
fast paced
Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MN22 November 2017
Stressful, hostile, heavy work load, fast paced,
Can be very rewarding as far as seeing patients rebuild their dental health, exciting due to being different everyday.
profit over care
Dental Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CA27 June 2017
Would say, not a great experience to say the least. Micromanaged and scripted, unable to be your true authentic self, express and grow as a professional.
Worst Dental environment I have ever been working in.
Dental Hygienist (Former Employee) –  Huntington Park, CA6 August 2016
This office is verry unorganized dont stress your self out theres no need to. Its centered around 20 other dental offices. Management is bad. Gossip between the manager and receptionist is bad. The associate dentist that works there is really rude its not somewere you would want to spend 8hours a day. Do your selr a favor and dont even try it.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Patient care is not a priority to them.
Productive work place
Dental Assistant/Front Desk (Current Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FL28 January 2015
A typical work day starts off busy and stays constant throughout the day/night. My co-workers are outstanding and very professional. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing my patient walk out with a smile because we were able to help them.
Productive and goal oriented workplace
Patient Care Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CA8 August 2013
Everyday was a different day at work with different patients and different outcomes. The day always went by fast as it was always busy with the flow of patients and procedures. I learned a lot at this workplace in regards to the importance of goal management and communication. It was a team oriented office in which we all worked together.
Fun place to work with a friendly Environment
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Upper Darby, PA2 May 2013
A great and small Clinic with high standards, with a helpful and friendly staff, work is very enjoyable. Managing charts and dental records of patients might be challenging at first, but it will be easy with little practice.