Care at Home Services

Care at Home Services Employee Reviews for Community Care Worker

Community Care Worker3 reviews

Don’t recommend working here

very rewarding job from the client based work, you only get paid for the time your in the call.. if you’re in a call for 15 mins you get £2.50... the time you’re not in a call you don’t get paid at all and if the call over runs or in an emergency you don’t get paid.colleagues. Highly DONT reccomend working for these people, the office staff can be very rude, they give you 5 mins to get in between calls

Tough but rewarding

The job is quite draining and can be stressful due to long hours and having to drive between. Management are supportive and host seasonal days at the office to involve clients. Good quality training provided. Despite the cons, the rewarding feeling you get from helping people is amazing. I have met some of the loveliest people and learned a great deal to better myself as a person.

Pros

Clients, staff, training.

Cons

Long hours, fuel.

rewarding career

On a typical day I make about ten visits, I give personal and social care. The best part of my job is the people i visit, to help them and see them happy is everything. I like the company but traveling in the community is hard going on me and my car! I sometimes do not get enough time between calls and some of my calls are to spaced out, which i feel could be looked at by management. I have come to respect the elderly at lot more since doing this job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Care at Home Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement