Care at Home Services

Care at Home Services Employee Reviews

Flexible Hours

The best part of the job was being able to choose my hours. The management gave me the opportunity to advance my skills. The most enjoyable part of the job was providing companionship with each client, getting to know about them and their histories.

All the staff are friendly and excellent

I am strongly recommend to everyone who wants to work is safe environment all the every staff will guide you all the way any client they will provide you for your client care plan as caregiver is important knowing what you expect and how are responsibilities and how to manage ahead of time also companies responsible our safety as workers as a caregiver is important for the safety of our clients.

less hours, more housekeeping jobs

you have freedom to choose your clients but less hours and they offer you housekeeping jobs.good scheduling team.....................................

Challenging day at my work

You must stay on top of your game. When I come in, I check to see what clients are unfilled and work on getting them filled first before I do that. I love my co-workers

teamwork and collaboration well managed

Best employer so far, members of staff are well trained. Working in Care at Home is a great experience. Operation Manager give beneficial options for the caregiver convenience.

Pros

could choose and manage own time between clients

Cons

location is far for a 2hr shift

Heavy work load but light atmosphere

Always high work volume, but makes the time fly. Challenging and full filling work. Loved working with clients and their families to coordinate care. Not only scheduling, but doing admin work from hiring to terminating employees.

Pros

very family orientated

Hard place to find work life balance

if you don't want a life and don't want to be appreciated: THIS JOB IS FOR YOU!, you will be overworked, the scheduling team doesn't respect personal life or boundaries and bullies you into taking shifts even if it runs you 9 or 10 days straight. The case managers are always changing because they are overworked and do not have support or proper systems in place. Its a shark tank

Nice place to work

I enjoyed my time spent working at Care at Home Services. The clients I worked with were lovely and I sincerely enjoyed making a difference in their lives.

– 4 September 2017
I am very pleased you was happy with the time you spent with us.We wish you all the luck for your future.Kind RegardsCare At Home Services

Productive and FUn

Great place to work, all of the staff are very friendly and engaging. Pleasant environment to work in.Very rewarding job.

– 4 September 2017
Thank you for your review, I am pleased that you are happy with your place of work.Kind RegardsCare At Home Services

An agency with a smile.

They call you for your schedule and where your going to work. As for the management, very welcoming atmosphere and reliable to call for help when you need it. The hardest and most enjoyable part of the job is meeting the client because its the first time meeting them and you need to build a trust and a bond to create a rapport since its a 1 to 1 job and with only you working and being a home care support for them.

– 4 September 2017
Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear that you are happy with the position. I am also extremely happy to hear hat you are very passionate about our clients.Keep up the good work.Kind RegardsCare At Home Services

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Care at Home Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement