Cardtronics

Cardtronics Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
My 4 supervisors were very nice and very helpful to be transparent. They would answer to every question I had and made the job very educational. The problems were from the upper management, they expect the agents to be ready (to pick up calls), resolve emails, projects, update tickets, and many more by the end of every shift. No, I did not get in trouble for not completing it because I would let my supervisors know. They understand it was a lot of work. My position was only good for 1 year, anything longer, you will be wasting your time if you're trying to find growth for oneself. Gain experience and move to a better company. The pay was minimum and vacation was only 1 week... Hope this review helps anyone!
Pros
Supervisors were very understanding
Cons
Min pay while doing too many tasks per day
Typical Day starts with waiting for calls for service ATM machines. Day gets going once the call starts. There is a constant pressure and stress while working on atm's in the casinos due to limited time allotted for security personnel.
Job is a lot of driving, bad management. Pay is not good.
Most enjoyable part of the job probably talking and learning from the other Techs all over the country.
Cons
long hrs, on call
A typical day at work consists of answering emails from clients, programming multiple point of sale machines. I also receive the daily mail and packages and distribute them around the office.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cardtronics?