Cardinal Health Employee Reviews for Stock Manager

Found 10 reviews matching the search See all 3,386 reviews
Where to begin.
Stock Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 June 2019
So much improvement needs to be done. First off management: terrible. Pay: Meh $17 isn't worth enough especially the work you are doing. They make promises about your growth to move and yet they were lacking on them. I've worked here for almost 2 years and they treated me like garbage. I wouldn't recommend anyone to work here. Period.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Horrible management.
Fast pace work place with high expectations
Stock Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dorval, QC24 August 2018
Unsafe work place with poor training and a rude staff. They care more about their stupidly high quotas then the happiness of their employees. Constantly bothering the employees with problems that are often caused by their awful inventory system.
nope
Stock Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 August 2018
very fast paced enviroment time deadlines no communication very rude people did not enjoy working there at all do not recommend this job ver pushy and rude to there employee
Warehouse job with a pool table
Stock Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 December 2017
I used to work night shift there, which explains my low score on work/life balance. It was mediocre. A couple of the managers there were a little bit too interested in micromanaging. The picking system is severely flawed because one pick location counts as one pick, no matter how many items you have to pick from that location. They're timing your picks and they take issue with you taking too long, never mind that you had to pick 70 or 80 cases from a single location. But it's 1 pick so they expect it to be picked within a minute or two. The place is extremely dusty and dirty too for a medical warehouse. I ended up with staph infection in my ear piercing due to all of the dust.
Constructive and Fun Workplace.
Stock Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 November 2017
Company culture was based upon upward mobility and training programs.
Often times being transferred inter-departmentally didn't allow for smooth operations.
Management silo'd from employees- Lack of feedback.
racist and prejudice work environment
Stock coordinator (Former Employee) –  Montréal-Ouest, QC23 October 2017
descent salary but no job security. they demand a lot but once in a while you get a pizza lunch. breaks when you want. friendly coworkers. backstabbing managment
Pros
random lunches
Cons
prejudiced
part-time
Stock coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dorval, QC30 October 2016
Good place to work, friendly people, good training, improving everyday.Working in Just-IN Time environment provide me a good understanding and knowledge about this industry.
contract position
Stock Coordinator (Former Employee) –  edmonton16 June 2014
a positive upbeat environment just job stability is not guaranteed
Pros
management is good
Cons
no job stability
Cardinal Health is a fun place to work
Stock Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 December 2013
My work at Cardinal Health includes all warehouse function. I do order picking using voice command radios and RF scanners. I also do replenishment duties as well as put away jobs. I do some shipping tasks. I have no problem lifting 50 to 70 lbs consistently. the hardest part of my job is double checking the orders to make sure that the products comes out of the warehouse 100% correct. The most enjoyable part of my job is its fast phase environment. I like working fast and efficient at the same time.