Cardinal Health

Cardinal Health: 103 Employee Reviews

Canada103 reviews

Found 103 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,509 reviews
healthshifteasyfriendlytrainingbenefitlongenvironment

Great place to start off

It’s a good place to start-off working, especially if you are an domestic/international student in Canada.Plenty of shifts and management is great.The workload may overwhelm at times but that is expected I guess. The pay for part-timers is quite low actually, so that would be something nice to have more on.

good benefits

Very unfriendly and rude senior staff, bullying new members. The new employee doesn't have the machinery to get the job done, and has to beg the old employee for help, because the old employee takes over all the machinery, but the company requires you to hit your daily job quota. If you fail to meet the quota, it will directly affect the salary adjustment next year. My first salary increase is seven cents, but the worse one is three cents,no kidding.

Insights into Cardinal Health

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Inclusive work environment

Horribly wrong culture

This place was appalling to be involved in. I was there less than 6 months and make an active effort to forget my time in that setting.The leadership team are clearly friends and family members helping one another get jobs and promotions. Formal Education and training be damned. The uneducated are running the show. This plant is a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. Current employees couldn't care less if the place closed. And it's justified..

Never the same day twice

Working here for the past 14 years has afforded me ample growth opportunities in a diverse and inclusive environment. Cardinal Health Canada retains talent by encouraging internal and cross-departmental promotions. The most enjoyable part of my job is having a certain degree of autonomy to plan and execute my daily routine as I deem necessary. This allows me to build solid relationships and remain well connected to all my customers.

Pros

Tuition Program, C.A.R.E. committee, competitive medical benefits.

Cons

MBA required for most management level positions.

Culture toxique

Vous êtes juste un numéro. Aucune considération. Toujours en donner plus et rien en retour. Il faut être un Yes man pour avancer.

Pros

Les gens sont sympa

Cons

Superviseur de plancher dépassé

Stable and enjoyable

Cardinal health strives to prioritize work environment while clarifying specific objectives that are expected of employees. If looking for a stable, full time employment, Cardinal health is the go-to.

Pros

Excellent benefits

Good Place to Work

Cardinal Health is a good organization to work. In my experience, I haven't seen any politics going. Lots of internal opportunities for growth and across functions.

Quite easy work but mindless

Work was overly easy and very boring on the production team. Mandatory overtime when it is busy and rotating shift work. Benifets are good and you recieved your schedule for an entire year.

Very stressful environment. Never pointed out any positive of team.

Awful place to work. Idea of benefits,vacation time off great. However, job most stressful in my life. Management awful. Man couldn’t speak both languages. Only french & other manager had to replay everything in English. So meetings took twice as long. If manager knew both languages he could of summed it up in both languages, quick and easy. Also meetings twice a week would of been enough. Also a little positive feedback once in a while would of been nice. Meetings every day to let group know how bad we were. How many mistakes we made and how slow we were. Put downs let downs. Highly do t recommend this place ! Manager should not even be a employee. Lazy , doesn’t pull wait, & can’t speak English! Other manager when first got there was better but still place over all awful awful. Don’t work here!

Repetitive easy work. But also fun and friendly environment.

Great place to work, people are always helpful on my crew. I do think the pay grade is a little low for what we do but I love the benefits and pension package. That's a hard thing to find these days with employers.

Fine Experience

Fine experience to start as a picker, find product from your gun device and place it in a basket everyday. Lunch room is nice a lot of microwaves to heat up your food.

Pros

Young Adults

Cons

Repetitive

Fair pay and great benefits.

Excellent work environment with supportive management team. Plenty of training and platform for ongoing education. Employee reviews are conducted regularly and fairly, with an opportunity to provide your own feedback. Really a very good company to work for.

Pros

Pay and benefits.

Cons

Somewhat of a revolving door for outside sales.

Pas l'endroit idéal

L'entreprise n'est axée que sur les chiffres, la quantité au détriment de la qualité. Communication pitoyable. Très peu de formation donnée pour les nouveaux employés. Changement fréquent de direction. Environnement sale, peu ordonnée. Seul les avantages sociaux ont de l'allure.

Pros

Avantages sociaux

Cons

Direction, propreté, axé que sur les performances.

Very nice co-workers. Job is repetitive and management sucks

Benefits is good, lots of nice people woking here but Management sucks, job is repetitive, and supervisor/teamlead has favoritsm. If you don't belong to the favorite you will be assigned the hardest task.

Benefits

Cons

Not good management

It’s a job

It’s a job! They do not pay their workers enough! Benefits are one good thing! They need to do a deep clean of the upper management! We need management to work for the little guys that go to work everyday! Give their 8 hours and then some! Pay increase for sure.

Benefits

Cons

Pay isn’t good

Great team great work environment

The collaboration of team is impeccable , working there was fun and full of new things to learneverybody is eager to share what they know about the business ,managers are all understanding and will do anything to meet your needs

Une bonne compagnie

De bonnes assurances, un bon climat de travail et une équipe de travail agréable.

Pros

Assurances, surtemps, équipe, efforts physique

Cons

Salaire

Boring and waste of time

Working is waste of time they hurted something else but pushed n forced others those responsibilities that were never hired for fir example garbage or other worker if short they put there even was not included our duties , I feel this labour work even after 10 years will be same experience same skills nothing learn at all and ride managers who forced me to do work that wasn’t not mine

Pros

Free tea coffee

Cons

Short break

Run elsewhere

Disorganized, nothing gets done without the US parent company involved (no matter how small or critical the action needed is), pretends they "are essential to care." If you're expecting to make a difference, look elsewhere.

Pros

Free lunches sometimes

Cons

Long hours, no pay for overtime, lack of accountability

easy job (for myself) but many flaws

Cardinal health is a easy job where you can cruise by but when it comes to pay they are don't pay well. No matter how much extra things you do for them ex joining health and safety, trainer, ect you dont get any extra pay. Only time you get a raise is end of the year review but even then max you can get is 50 cents and the guy who does nothing get 45 cents compared to you. Anytime pay is brought up they make a lazy excuse about it. Even during covid we get nothing other then 1 time in may where everyone got extra $500 but got taxed heavily on it some people got less then 200 back. If you are looking for a job to move up look somewhere else but if you need a job to just pay the bills for the time being this place good for that. Also if you want to make $25 you will have to slave away a min of 15 years to hit that goal but good luck with that.

Pros

job security

Cons

everything i stated

I love my co-workers, good people to work with. And I love the job. But I will like them to add more money to our pay, because we do a lot good work..

Pros

Not too sure

Cons

Not too sure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cardinal Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement