Cardinal Health
Coronavirus update
Information from Cardinal Health:

Cardinal Health Employee Reviews

Canada83 reviews
Had many backorder issues, stock would go to Toronto first even if it came from the west coast then two weeks later would come by train to Edmonton from Toronto.. Management made decisions re profit margins on tenders that greatly effected the outside sales rep.. Below a certain margin no commission yet next year those numbers where in your quota at an increased gross profit that had to be made up but there was no provision for an increase in the contract.. Management would just say make it up elsewhere..
Pros
your own boss 90% of the time
Cons
long hours at times, management makes decisions re profit margin that really effect an individuals earning power
Everyone is friendly, and works to provide healthcare products to the angels of healthcare, as we call ourselves: We are their wings.
Multiple events happen throughout the year that celebrates differences in the community and brings us together to embrace our commitment to healthcare providers.

What I love most the flexibility and the understanding of work life balance. A great company that cares about their employees.
Pros
Cons
Lots of work
Place is terrible. Fear rules and uneducated people in higher positions.
No stability. Worked there 8 years.

Terrible benefits. Senior Managment changes faster than dirty underwear.

Manager seek scape goats to blame.
Pros
No pros. Terrible environment
Cons
Read above
I worked as a Field Service Tech I Ian for a product line Cardinal doesn't have now. My work was described for me, and I just went and did it, no micromanagement, no conflicting objectives. Great management, wonderful benefits, review system that works. I’d work there again if the opportunity presents itself.
Pros
Freedom to work independently locally while contributing to a team environment nationally
Cons
Being the sole tech for a large region means taking calls on weekends and holidays, not a deal breaker with the benefits.
great place to work.. you will get fairly paid with acceptable benefits.. never vehicle if you are truck driver.. I was.. friendly environment.. management is little tricky but almost everywhere same.. there's no bad jop people making place worse don't forget that..
Pros
peaceful place..
Management sucks, HR believe themselves as a king maker in lost world. Don't waste time in interview at Cardinal health Mississauga Ontario. Very very very poor job and working atmosphere. Full of Stressful, pulling legs, unrecognized hardwork, never appreciation. No support of co-workers and supervisor. Co-workers never willing to talk n make fun of you in own inowlanguage language.
I worked there for 10+ years, gave everything, was promised promotions, bent over backwards, put my company before my own family in many cases only to be met with disappointment over and over again when a position became available. It somehow always lined up that I was needed more in my current role than the one which I was aspiring to get to. I ended up finally accepting that I was never going to be able to move and left for another company... Unfortunate, I really wanted to spend my entire career there.
beaucoup de pression, les superviseurs sont sympa mais il faut toujours en faire plus.
Am happy and enjoy working at cardinal health. Very great atmosphere with all necessary safety precautions and measures too. It's very important to be sensitive and attentive to work orders due to the nature of and products that are being supplied to the various clients. Honesty is a priority because we supply medical equipments to all hospitals and medical centers all over Canada
Always rushing to make quota. Physically demanding. Repetitive. Back and forth shifts. 7 am to 3 pm and the 3 to 11 pm. Good insurance benefits. Hard on body. Lots of people with shoulder injuries.
Warehouses guys are very helpful but management are very poor specially supervisor every single time they threat to take HR and manager without understanding situation
I had a wonderful experience my training, the management and everyone was so welcoming, I had to leave Cardinal because the location it was too far for me.
Assigned area to work and learned how to pouch electrodes and pack them into boxes, as well as, inspecting them. Management was easy to work with and very friendly. Hardest part of job was the 12 hour shifts. Most enjoyable was meeting new people.
Pros
People you're working with
Cons
Twelve hour shifts
a typical day is 8 hours with 1 hour break but you get to choose when to start and finish those hours as long as it does not clash with your meetings and the work gets done. caring and collaborative teamwork and recognition of work well done is weekly. Management is involved and constantly communicating. the hardest part of work is when your ill and that happens to be Popsicle day but you cant make it to work. the best part is the applause for a job well-done.
great place to work. lots of employees. bosses were great. workload was even. always rotated. lots of room to move up within the company and up the ranks
There's a lot of room to learn new skills and the business as a whole. No set training exists and you'll have to rely on co-workers. Management is abysmal and serves no support. Management is never held accountable and very immature. The saving grace is the talent you work with, your team members will be your trainers and constant support.
Long hours but great workplace culture. Team works well together very collaborative. Very positive outlook, continuous improvement culture. Great leadership team. Diversity and inclusion is part of their core values.
Take take take no giving back. Always on your back. Very unorganized...the leadership team in place always thinking about themselves. President first ,VP next , managers next all other people, working are pond scum
Still work here the 2 warehouse managers are so cold unapourchable don't trust them .Very sneaking alot of coverup with their family members working here ,they walk right by you and won't give you the time of day .Do yourself a favor don't work here
Too much work with not enough employees. Forced OT and weekends. Most employees are great to work with but employees are too much in a rush. Constantly short staffed.
Pay sucks and they work and treat you like a dog.Eyes on you at times.Speed and quanity=mistakes.Potentialy you could be risking lives with the speed.They are electroids used in all hospitals and medical facilities.All they look at is $$$.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cardinal Health. Our community is ready to answer.
1K